Boo's stock

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wheelie

Re: Boo's stock

Post by wheelie »

Cool, good work guys. Way to nice of a stock to put on a customs officer's excalibur! :) :)
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

If all this works out we are going to have a crossbow stock draw for all that help on here. God Bless. aging
Normous

Post by Normous »

As evidence also include agingcrosbower's link to the thread on this forum that documents the start to finish build of Don's crossbow stock.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

enormous wrote:As evidence also include agingcrosbower's link to the thread on this forum that documents the start to finish build of Don's crossbow stock.
Best not to if it was mailed or sent as a gift. Could open another can of worms.
strum

Post by strum »

I just want to say that im impessed at how quickly you guys jumped in there to help and it seems yal are getting results..
Aging .im sorry you are having to go through all this but it may turn out to be a blessing for you and end future problems..
Dont let it get you down ..you have TEF on yer side,, :D TEF = TEAM EXCAL FORUM.
Stanley
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
bcmuledeer

Post by bcmuledeer »

Sounds like you got yourself some intellegent people helping you out, man it looks Alot better than last night! :D just another example of ( don't mess with an Excalibur member)! Please keep us posted of how it's going or a mess of e-mails do get peoples attention! :D
Life is good, treat with respect and honour!
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

strum wrote:I just want to say that im impessed at how quickly you guys jumped in there to help and it seems yal are getting results..
Aging .im sorry you are having to go through all this but it may turn out to be a blessing for you and end future problems..
Dont let it get you down ..you have TEF on yer side,, :D TEF = TEAM EXCAL FORUM.
Stanley
TEF, is'nt that classified!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Good work everyone! I have a very positive feeling about this!! :D
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
mikej

Post by mikej »

if there are any costs involved in getting this mess fixed up i'd be willing to chip in some money towards it. keep us posted
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
GaryM

Post by GaryM »

GaryM wrote:The US lets Bill T send thousands of crossbows across the border but Canada won't let a stock for one bow in their country? :evil: :evil: Sorry Canadians, but if that's the way your gov't likes to deal I won't be sending anything up north anytime soon. Isn't it amazing how one customs person can give your whole country a black eye? Maybe you elected your new conservative government just in time. :lol: Gary
My apologies to the Canadian members and Canadian customs. It was our own evil government bureaucrats that caused this snafu, not the Canadians. A pox upon US customs and the whole city of Chicago for that matter. :evil:
I hope you get that stock back. Too many hours of work to write it off. Gary
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Dan, we are just going to leave this alone.
I'm sorry, Don, I tried. You are right about not getting stressed out over a material object, I have to say I don't think the forum would let either Mike or Darryl or whoever take one in the shorts. Too much generosity here. I think these guys put a part of themselves into every project that leaves their talented hands.

On a lighter note, I guess we learned back in the late 1700's one can fight city hall. :mrgreen:
"Eze 18:21"
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

I am so glad to see all the members that are and can help both agingcrossbower and Boo with this problem, bless you all. It does put a lump in the throat. I also have a great filling about this, stand firm all and you will be successful. Thank you to all who are helping out in anyway you can.
Raymond
Onetimeonly x-->

Post by Onetimeonly x--> »

mikej wrote:if there are any costs involved in getting this mess fixed up i'd be willing to chip in some money towards it. keep us posted
I agree! "I'm In"
'13 Matrix 380/Hawke XB30 Pro Scope
'13 Matrix 355/Hawke XB30 Scope
Boo Triggers & Custom Strings
Wabi Custom Calls
AND A WHOLE LOT OF FRESH AIR!!
Godspeed!!
Scott
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

agingcrossbower wrote:If all this works out we are going to have a crossbow stock draw for all that help on here. God Bless. aging

You are NOT going to give away a stock! :evil: That's what we are fighting against. :lol:
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
Bill T

Post by Bill T »

This relates to US law and their insistance that all firearms related objects have an export permit. Under US law a crossbow is not related at all to a firearm, and obviously this is a wrongful seizure, have you been able to find a contact who is up the ladder a notch or two from the stooge who grabbed the stock and discussed the situation with them?