Wanting to get on "Pro Staff"

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xbowholic

Wanting to get on "Pro Staff"

Post by xbowholic »

Anyone here on excaliburs "pro staff"? if so what does one have to do to be considered a pro staffer? really wanting to go big-time and wanting the knowledge on where and how to get started; if there is any advice, I am all ears........thank you very much; God bless..........Barry James aka xbowholic
VixChix

Re: Wanting to get on "Pro Staff"

Post by VixChix »

I don't think that Excalibur has pro-staff? I could be wrong, but I think Bill and Kath are it.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
mikej

Post by mikej »

i think team backwoods is the only prostaff
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

I thought awshucks was the only Excalibur pro staff. :D
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
GaryM

Post by GaryM »

Well, to be on an outdoor companies "pro staff", first you have to be a pro. 8) When your picture is in all the hunting magazines after killing a dozen trophy bucks, the outdoor companies will come to you. I doubt if it works the other way around. Gary
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

Or have your wife working for one of the outdoor companies... :lol: :lol: :lol:
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!
Adrian J Hare

Post by Adrian J Hare »

I could be wrong here, but I would think this is the way it is,

Excal is a crossbow, most Bow ProStaff (PROmotional Staff) are on bow companies like Compound bow companies because of Compations and different bow shoots that winners and top shooters hold the bow company name for Promotional perposes. I'm not sure there is Comp's for crossbows.

A Pro Staff can be a number of different people like someone that seems to stand out a little more in some areas that could promote a product to the public for a company and sell that product. A lot of hunters that have names tend to have companies pick them up and this is why you see some of the same faces all the time.

There is a lot more to Pro Staffing then meets the eye. Pro staffers don't get the perc's for just having a companies name behind them, they spend hours on top of hours, and weekends after weekends at shows and events promoting to the public how a product works and how good it really is. This is the part that most don't see. Products are not always free and the staffers work towards receiving product deals. Most ProStaffers do not get free product all the time and depending on the company maybe get a line of stuff only to promote.

Some companies take an advantage of Prostaffers and expect the staffer to pay a percentage for their product in which is up to the the person whether he or she really wants to be a part of them, I'm guessing How bad do you want a name of ProStaffer.

Don't think PRO in Staffer means Professional , because it Does not. It mearly means PROmotional ...

I know this because I have been one for 18 years and stand up for some of the higher end companies...
Ontario Hunting Lodge
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Ont_Hunting_Lodge/index.php?act=idx