I'm Gone

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

Re: I'm Gone

Post by Raymond »

Hey Darrel,
I don't need to say anything you know how I feel. I believe you and the forum knows how I feel.
Thanks,
Raymond
denisdendenis

Post by denisdendenis »

i agree with Boo... you should report them !!! you showed only generosity and kindness with a sense of humor to this forum . being pm and email bully (fight back just like a corned grizly ) i hope that M. BILL T is reading all this and do something... to those person (being kind her ) they could be doing this to other member.
take a break to raly your tought...
i hope you change your mind
wich you well
Denis.
excalibur equinox
standard excel string
vari-zone scope
excalibur carbon arrows
3 lunenok excalibur carbon arrows
s5 string chock
range finder mount
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Hope Darrel reads all these great posts. Maybe in time he will return. :wink:
Boo

Post by Boo »

Some people just like stepping on rakes
wabi

Post by wabi »

Just took the time to look into possible account settings for dealing with negative PMs.

Settings can be made to delete messages from foes so you don't have to read them!
Go to user control panel
Click on private messages under options
Click on rules, folders & settings
At the top of the page is add new rule click on the drop-down menu, click on sender, then click on next
Click on the drop-down menu and click on is foe then click on next
Click on the drop-down menu and then click on Delete message
Then click add rule

Set mine to delete messages from foes! If you flame me all I have to do is add you to my foe list and I'll block you from sending me a PM.

If you can't say it in front of the entire forum, it's probably best left unsaid! :wink:
wabi
jacktar

Post by jacktar »

Griz I'll start this as always, I don't write too often but I read alot. Griz I would'nt know you if I saw you on the street, but, from everything I read your a hell of a guy and I'd be proud to be yor friend. Not that it makes a hill of beans but I've made and sold several knives in the past too. If all of this has anything to do with the fact that you give them away or throw them away or are trying sell a couple of them I can't believe that someone would attack you for that or any other reason. If it has to do with price the last one I made and sold went for $250. which should have been for $500. and they still thought it was a touch too much. Some of these jerks don't understand what goes into a work like this if they saw it being done. The Idiots that are slaming you for whatever reason are nothing more but jealous, spinless cowards who don't have the nerve to stand up and be counted. Griz the only thing that I would like to leave you with is this, if you leave this forum they win and you just make room for a jerk that does not belong here or anywhere else.
jacktar

Post by jacktar »

Griz I'll start this as always, I don't write too often but I read alot. Griz I would'nt know you if I saw you on the street, but, from everything I read your a hell of a guy and I'd be proud to be yor friend. Not that it makes a hill of beans but I've made and sold several knives in the past too. If all of this has anything to do with the fact that you give them away or throw them away or are trying sell a couple of them I can't believe that someone would attack you for that or any other reason. If it has to do with price the last one I made and sold went for $250. which should have been for $500. and they still thought it was a touch too much. Some of these jerks don't understand what goes into a work like this if they saw it being done. The Idiots that are slaming you for whatever reason are nothing more but jealous, spinless cowards who don't have the nerve to stand up and be counted. Griz the only thing that I would like to leave you with is this, if you leave this forum they win and you just make room for a jerk that does not belong here or anywhere else.
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

sorry to here this and see ya go cause of a few idiots....maybe these idiots forum names should be posted in an idiot thread so other will know whom to advoid....i have a list made up that i advoid like a plague they are :lol: ....maybe with them brought out in the open by others who have had bad pm's from them will cause them to go away after know body talks to them in a few short weeks....i could never understand the "wanna be internet thug" crap these idiots do, most likely it's cause they have had there teeth handed to them to many times in person :mrgreen: ....like others have said griz, take some time off and come back to the friends you know you have here :wink: and just maybe this idiot thread i mention takes off and runs these idiots outta town/forum on a barbed rail they so much deserve :lol: .........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
TYE

Post by TYE »

It really pisses me off when I hear about people doing these kinds of things. Far too many people think their special or tough behind a keyboard. I bet those punks would be crappin their pants if they got confronted about their actions face to face. I'd love to show up their door and see how tough they really are.

Griz, don't know you very well or anything, but I always hate to see anyone leave this forum. It used to be a great place and I hope those losers don't bring it down too much. Don't let them get to you. Just ignore and delete their messages. They feed off of knowing you read or reply to their messages.
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

:shock: I haven't logged on all weekend and when I do I see this!!!
I am truly saddened and angry that you've been done like that DaGriz. :(
I wish you all the best and hope you come back soon after taking a breather.

Cheers. Jim
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
stump

Post by stump »

It seems that little has changed. I stopped frequenting this site years ago for the same reasons you decided to leave. Unfortunately, what should be a valuable tool for hunters to share stories, information and tips, continues to fall victim to those who do not appear to share those goals. Sadder stil is that some of those who contributed to so many of us leaving over the years are still active on the forum. I haven't been on the forum for some time soI don't know who it was that sent you the negative comments, but I suspect I'd recognize some of the names.

Good luck DaGriz
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I gotta say, this is one of the better ones (forums) that i am a member of. The way some people trash talk on other forums is really sad. With so many members and each member having their own opinion its easy to see theres going to be some friction, but it still does not excuse the remarks that were made about your recent actions here man... I hope to see you post again in the future Darrel!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Normous

Post by Normous »

DaGriz, I don't have anything more to add to the 4 pages of excellent posts other than suggesting a small break and re-reading everyones posts at a later date. My wish is that you return.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Food for thought. How often have we advised folks to take it to pm vs posting on the board? I'd much rather get my bung reamed via pm vs getting a pissin match started on the threads.

Sorry Griz got some bad ones, not called for in the collective opinion so far, mine included, but consider the alternatives. Pm's are just that, Private Messages and should stay so.

2 cents from the cheap seats.
"Eze 18:21"
LongCarbine

Post by LongCarbine »

I'm very new to this forum ,but I've been reading it a long time and one of the reasons I joined is because of the nice things Griz and other members do for each other .It's a shame we forget there is a real live person on the other side of the screen!
Matrix 355
Axiom (Alum.Rail)
Matrix B.D 330