I'm Gone

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

gendoc

Re: I'm Gone

Post by gendoc »

awshucks wrote: 2 cents from the cheap seats.
:lol:
2013 matrix 380x
2011 vortex
vintage exomax & exocet
boo custom strings
Burris FF-III
RBBB
L&S speed demon arras
Easton xx75 2219ch
Ignitors
125 G5 striker mag
Dalton wax
bowmax 1131
wabi calls

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

wabi wrote:Just took the time to look into possible account settings for dealing with negative PMs.

Settings can be made to delete messages from foes so you don't have to read them!
Go to user control panel
Click on private messages under options
Click on rules, folders & settings
At the top of the page is add new rule click on the drop-down menu, click on sender, then click on next
Click on the drop-down menu and click on is foe then click on next
Click on the drop-down menu and then click on Delete message
Then click add rule

Set mine to delete messages from foes! If you flame me all I have to do is add you to my foe list and I'll block you from sending me a PM.

If you can't say it in front of the entire forum, it's probably best left unsaid! :wink:

Good advice..

Griz,

Don't let some arseholes run you off. They ain't worth it..
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

to leave would give them a sense of victory...Stay my brother and fight the good fight..

your friend Hoss
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

wabi wrote:Just took the time to look into possible account settings for dealing with negative PMs.

Settings can be made to delete messages from foes so you don't have to read them!
Go to user control panel
Click on private messages under options
Click on rules, folders & settings
At the top of the page is add new rule click on the drop-down menu, click on sender, then click on next
Click on the drop-down menu and click on is foe then click on next
Click on the drop-down menu and then click on Delete message
Then click add rule

Set mine to delete messages from foes! If you flame me all I have to do is add you to my foe list and I'll block you from sending me a PM.

If you can't say it in front of the entire forum, it's probably best left unsaid! :wink:
good idea mike :wink: ....plus i think an idiot thread should be started with a list of names to be added to each of our foe's list wabi said can be made....once a list of negative members have been made people will not deal with them and they will be made to go away like they have driven off the good members here....i have a few for this idiot list but sure they are on other peoples list as well, i have no troubles outting these idiots once and for all :lol: ........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
strum

Post by strum »

I just got back from a trip so i didnt know this was going on..all i can say at this point is im sad to see such agreat guy beat up in such a way..Griz..we all love ya and hope you can find healing in this situation..I look foward to the day you are back..
stanley
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
Tom

Post by Tom »

awshucks wrote:Food for thought. How often have we advised folks to take it to pm vs posting on the board? I'd much rather get my bung reamed via pm vs getting a pissin match started on the threads.

Sorry Griz got some bad ones, not called for in the collective opinion so far, mine included, but consider the alternatives. Pm's are just that, Private Messages and should stay so.

2 cents from the cheap seats.
Sorry but I agree with the above statement. PM's are private chats between two people. But even in sayin that, you still should be held accountable for your actions or for what you say. I respect Da Griz and his choice not to make the name and or statements public knowledge. But if members here are acting in a way that is disrespecting this forum, then they should be held responsible for their actions. We: the hunting community (specially the crossbow community); needs to stick together and stop bashing each other.

Da Griz, please reconsider and take time away to relax and then come back. You are the type of member on here that I would not only cross the street to help, but I would cross the city. A while back I was in the same situation and I took a holiday. After I came back, I no longer add as much to the forum, but I am here and I do say my piece when I feel that I need to.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Tom wrote:
awshucks wrote:Food for thought. How often have we advised folks to take it to pm vs posting on the board? I'd much rather get my bung reamed via pm vs getting a pissin match started on the threads.

Sorry Griz got some bad ones, not called for in the collective opinion so far, mine included, but consider the alternatives. Pm's are just that, Private Messages and should stay so.

2 cents from the cheap seats.
Sorry but I agree with the above statement. PM's are private chats between two people. But even in sayin that, you still should be held accountable for your actions or for what you say. I respect Da Griz and his choice not to make the name and or statements public knowledge. But if members here are acting in a way that is disrespecting this forum, then they should be held responsible for their actions. We: the hunting community (specially the crossbow community); needs to stick together and stop bashing each other.

Da Griz, please reconsider and take time away to relax and then come back. You are the type of member on here that I would not only cross the street to help, but I would cross the city. A while back I was in the same situation and I took a holiday. After I came back, I no longer add as much to the forum, but I am here and I do say my piece when I feel that I need to.

Tom
The above person is what this forum is about. All others move on or become one of us. Hats off to a great response. 8)
saxman

Post by saxman »

This forum is losing one of the nicest and most generous members it has ever had.
I don't come here like I used to for some of the same reasons.
Let's stay in touch my friend.

A word of advice learned the hard way.
"Say it forget it,Write it regret it"
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

interesting replies folks :wink: ....but i did notice the idiots that i have a list of have not replied :shock: :roll: :lol: , gee i wonder why....so with that said, thanks for driving off another great forum member from here....and you bozo's know who you are, or should you be put in a thread to watch out for and don't get any response from any body who thinks this forum is more then your rude stomping grounds :roll: ....go play your dumb wanna be internet thug games else where ok, us good members here don't want "YOU" here any more....

da griz please read how you are welcomed here and that these idiots that drive people away "WILL NOT" be tolerated here any more....take the time you need off and please return to brighten up this forum once again :wink: ....soap box is now open.........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.
saxman

Post by saxman »

Well said Bob.
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO