I'm Gone

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DaGriz

I'm Gone

Post by DaGriz »

I wish to thank all who have bought one of the few knives I put up for sale. I also want to thank all who participated in my give aways. It has been a lot of fun for me and hopfully the people who received a knife are happy.

To those who have thrown cheap shots at me, those who have sent hatefull emails and those who have sent PM's with vile names and disrespcvtful comments............. you can all kiss my bear smelling arse. You have finally succeeded in drving my away from this forum.

My friends here can contact me via email.

Adios

DaGriz
You sure you can skin griz, pilgrim??

Life is too short to carry an UGLY knife!
groundpounder

Re: I'm Gone

Post by groundpounder »

I hate to hear it Da Griz! And I was just staring to come back here thinking most of this **** was gone!
Why ride when you can walk!
dutchhunter

Post by dutchhunter »

wow did not see that one coming . best of luck DUTCH
addicted to canadian beaver
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Dang griz, I am really sorry to hear this. You are a good role model as to the kind of members we really need, and now your leaving.
I dont know why people insist on sending rough pms. I hear it all the time: "i got this sent in a pm" Keep your negative comments to yourself. :evil: Just because your typing it it shouldnt be any more ok than it is to say it face to face. Unfortunatly some people feel more brave behind a keyboard.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
bcmuledeer

Post by bcmuledeer »

one shot scott wrote:Dang griz, I am really sorry to hear this. You are a good role model as to the kind of members we really need, and now your leaving.
I dont know why people insist on sending rough pms. I hear it all the time: "i got this sent in a pm" Keep your negative comments to yourself. :evil: Just because your typing it it shouldnt be any more ok than it is to say it face to face. Unfortunatly some people feel more brave behind a keyboard.
X2
Sorry to hear it Darrel, in my opinion you were one of the good guys!
Very sad! :cry:
Life is good, treat with respect and honour!
munch

Post by munch »

sorry to hear that i was looking forward to pics of your piece
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

DAMN SHAME :evil:

Wes
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
wabi

Post by wabi »

Seems like a few bad apples CAN spoil the whole barrel.
This forum has lost a lot of members because of the actions of a few.
wabi
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Limbs and Sticks wrote:DAMN SHAME :evil:

Wes

Very sorry to hear this!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Boo

Post by Boo »

Darrel, I know exactly how you feel. A while ago I gave a bow plus a whack of other stuff away for "best picture" a couple of times but the plain terrible behavior of a few ended that permanently. The actions of a few cause the suffering of a few as usual. Some are just plain vile as you said earlier but most are just plain rough by nature but not by intent. Either way the choice was made by pushing the send button. Perhaps we should all take this as a lesson on being just a little more considerate when we are about to push the send button. Darrel, just take a holiday as I have done a couple of times. I hope to see you back again and I'll give you a call in a while.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Personally i wish DaGriz would post on a thread everyone of those that did that. Expose them put their business on the street fer all of us to see what they realy are like!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

Sorry to hear this . . .I was just kidding about the kiss. :oops:
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

I really hate seeing this crap. This forum is special and Darrel is one of the reasons why. The guy gives away most of his talents and some misguided member has to belittle him. I hope he just takes some time away and lets go of this for OUR sakes. I swear sometimes a person can give 24/7 and it still is not enough. I think of Darrel as a friend and am Damn well better off for it. Whoever sent those vile PM's should send another to aplogize and you know who you are. MAN UP!!! :evil:
Pinpoint

Post by Pinpoint »

agingcrossbower wrote:I really hate seeing this crap. This forum is special and Darrel is one of the reasons why. The guy gives away most of his talents and some misguided member has to belittle him. I hope he just takes some time away and lets go of this for OUR sakes. I swear sometimes a person can give 24/7 and it still is not enough. I think of Darrel as a friend and am Damn well better off for it. Whoever sent those vile PM's should send another to aplogize and you know who you are. MAN UP!!! :evil:
X2 aging!!!

DaGriz, we have never met but I always enjoyed seeing your work on display. I am sorry to hear that some members here feel it is ok to send "rough" messages by pm. I hope you reconsider your decision in a while. For those who have sent these pm's, Aging is right, MAN UP and apologize! What are you sore you didn't win a knife? Not everyone can win just be glad you had a shot at all!
2016 Matrix 350LE, Munchmount, RBB, Hawke XB1
Wolverine, Munchmount
Vixenmaster Strings
lvt01

Post by lvt01 »

I hate to see things like this happen. Personally I haven't been a registered member here that long, but have been reading this forum for quite a long time. There are and have been a ton of good folks willing to share their time and knowledge for FREE! You've got many folks that give people a helping hand that need it. Others that give of themselves in other ways to their fellow crossbower. We here on the forum come from different parts of the world...different walks of life, but all have a common bond.....the love of the outdoors. Its wrong to have generous, honest, talented or caring folks get beat up like this. Its completely unacceptable! Sorry....but thats my 2 cents!