Cheap Unfired New Xbow [Pics Added][b]SOLD[/b]

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

awshucks

Cheap Unfired New Xbow [Pics Added][b]SOLD[/b]

Post by awshucks »

Have known one heck of a lady 'bonnie' for a few years now. she raised dogs and Dr.s mine on the cheap, lol, like free. the rest of her time has been consummed by tending her termially ill husband, Jim

I went to their place to help Jim sight his in a few months ago. He had it assembled wrong and had lost the sights. He was getting them replaced and I was supposed to back for round 2. Jim was in real rough shape and knew it then.

I got this email today, as I'd told Bonnie I could probably sell this lower end Horton on here.
I put the bow in the truck today & you guys didn`t come out.Jim Passed away this afternoon. so I don`t expect to be there till maybe Friday.I`ll be running around early in the week to TCB with the funeral home & DHS OH & my fing sister in law is coming.So I`m right now looking for a motel room for her 2 nites getaway in Fabulous downtown Mena Arkansas !! Probably Budget Inn !!
My plans are to get it, inspect it, perhaps shoot a few if it has arra's and sights and then post it for sale in Trading Post on a bid basis. A prayer or two would help too, I'm sure.

Let your hearts be your guide...........

edited 5/24: Thanks all, am sure she appreciates the concern. I know I do. Well, turns out ol Jim got him a different xbow from my initial visit. According to Bonnie, he was a handful the last 6 months or so.

Here's the pics, since this is more of a charity attempt than a real deal, I'm just gonna show it and tell y'all what I know on this post vs doubling w/ trading post. If anyone is interested, shoot me a pm.

It's an Eagle 175# w/ reg/green 3 dot. Hawke Brand, works, but I had to take battery out as I couldn't turn the damn thing off, lol. It's missing the w and e caps, btw. Has quiver also by Eagle, but damned if I know how it attaches. Excal rope cocker, [4] Easton 2213's for vert but right diameter to be cut down, [2] 'X'bolt carbons by Victory w/ 3 blade bheads. The bow has the Dial-A-Rage Hortons are famous for.

Please consider shipping in any offers. My guess from past deals is $15 in US and at least $25 to Canada. Don't hurt yourselves, she knows she's going to take a beating on this.

Last edited by awshucks on Thu May 26, 2011 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Eze 18:21"
liketoshoot

Re: Cheap Unfired New Xbow

Post by liketoshoot »

awshucks
I prayed for comfort for your friend Bonnie and family this morning...
shoot more and shoot more often
M.J.M.

Post by M.J.M. »

Prayers going out.
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Thoughts are with Bonnie..
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

My condolences to bonnie on the loss of her husband. prayers sent.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Condolences and prayers for Bonnie and family. May God bless them all.
Raymond
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Praying fer Bonnie sorry for her loss of Hubby.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
KOZMAN

Post by KOZMAN »

sorry for her loss. God bless
Koz
can't we all get along....
vixenmaster

Re: Cheap Unfired New Xbow [Pics Added]

Post by vixenmaster »

Hey lets get this on top
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
awshucks

Re: Cheap Unfired New Xbow [Pics Added][b]SOLD[/b]

Post by awshucks »

Thanks to those who responded. Done deal now. Say's a lot about the folks here willing to step up and help a total stranger that's just a friend of a member. :D :D :D
"Eze 18:21"