newest addition

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xbowrook

newest addition

Post by xbowrook »

i normally would put this in "other topics" but was told most people view this section. as you may or may not know, my wife and i found out we are expecting our 3rd child. the pregnancy was quite the surprise as we weren't sure if we really really wanted a third child. well, god made that decision for us...lol.. had a vasectomy now so no more surprises... had our 1st appointment today with our gynecologist. My wife, Brandy, is 25 weeks & 1 day along her pregnancy and the baby's heartbeat was 140 today. He/she will be delivered via c-section on Wednesday September 21, 2011... hopefully another healthy, happy hunter to join the world and our family.. will keep you all posted..
Excalibur Matrix 330 Bulldog Suppressed, 18" Diablo bolts, 100 grain Rage Crossbow X blade
M.J.M.

Re: newest addition

Post by M.J.M. »

Congrats!!!! Hope all goes well with the pregnancy and your blessed with a beautiful healthy child.
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

Congrats on the new addition!!! :D :D
Hope thing's go well for the baby and mother.
Sept. 21 :shock: kinda close to bow season!!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

What a wonderful surprise! CONGRATS to you both!!!

We got a late start and were only able to have one.

Enjoy each precious moment while waiting for the new arrival and then those wonderful early years! Congrats again!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
xbowrook

Post by xbowrook »

georgiaboy wrote:Congrats on the new addition!!! :D :D
Hope thing's go well for the baby and mother.
Sept. 21 :shock: kinda close to bow season!!!! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

thanks all.. i know, way too close to bow season.. i made a joke to the wife the other day,told her when she finds out the sex of the baby to call me in the treestand and let me know what we had, a boy or girl... she didn't find it too funny... no, seriously though, i'll be in there holding her hand again, like our last child, anxiously awaiting to see if we have a boy or girl. won't get out much this year, but my wife is a real gem, she'll let me get out for some hunts....
Excalibur Matrix 330 Bulldog Suppressed, 18" Diablo bolts, 100 grain Rage Crossbow X blade
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

First off, Congratulations. Let us know what gender the baby is. I would bet my last dollar that it is a boy. Let me know if I am right.
Thanks,
Raymond
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Congrats to you both and good health to all as the journey unfolds! :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
strider23

Post by strider23 »

Congratulations. I'm praying that everything goes as planned and that mother and baby will be healthy. I have three children myself and love each of them beyond belief.