3D shoot Elmira July 10th

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TPM

3D shoot Elmira July 10th

Post by TPM »

3D shoot this coming Sunday at Elmira Rod and Gun. Must be registered and ready to shoot at 10:00am. Hope to see some of you there! :D
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
munch

Re: 3D shoot Elmira July 10th

Post by munch »

tim hope to bring the crew again.we spent the day building our own 3d coarse yesterday and you guys have an open invitation to shot it .we are limited on targets but i hope to build a few bags and if we could get a few people interested in a friendly shoot and bbq in the woods with admission being bring one target we have room for at least 20 targets great spot for kids to try with no pressure
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

munch wrote:tim hope to bring the crew again.we spent the day building our own 3d coarse yesterday and you guys have an open invitation to shot it .we are limited on targets but i hope to build a few bags and if we could get a few people interested in a friendly shoot and bbq in the woods with admission being bring one target we have room for at least 20 targets great spot for kids to try with no pressure
Bring the wash machine Mr. Munch, my socks are real smelly now! LOL I bring my hoyt and will shoot with ya. Let me know when you up at your coarse, I will bring my trailer for weekend. :) Maybe I bring 20 carp and leave them there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
munch

Post by munch »

wheelie wrote:
munch wrote:tim hope to bring the crew again.we spent the day building our own 3d coarse yesterday and you guys have an open invitation to shot it .we are limited on targets but i hope to build a few bags and if we could get a few people interested in a friendly shoot and bbq in the woods with admission being bring one target we have room for at least 20 targets great spot for kids to try with no pressure
Bring the wash machine Mr. Munch, my socks are real smelly now! LOL I bring my hoyt and will shoot with ya. Let me know when you up at your coarse, I will bring my trailer for weekend. :) Maybe I bring 20 carp and leave them there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
kevin you could be in trouble after years of flinging arrows redneck style i had brad at ingold archery in woodstock put a new scorpion string and cables on my mathews the other day .he tuned it up and gave me some good pointers .i found i was shooting just a little long on the draw and needed to work on a better anchor point .i also bought a new scott release .when i got home i surprised myself so much i dropped my pse off for him to tune as well .i would say in one afternoon i can shot as well at 30 as i was at 20.most of my kills are well under 20 yards but i can see 30 being the new 20 lol .hope to see you .also if your down this way i have a personal 3d for you to try i'm sure you will be impressed with it
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
DirtyGun

Post by DirtyGun »

These things keep on getting scheduled for days on which my wife's working so I have no one to take care of the kids. :lol:
TPM

Post by TPM »

DirtyGun wrote:These things keep on getting scheduled for days on which my wife's working so I have no one to take care of the kids. :lol:
Don't worry, if the Munch clan shows up there will probably be enough for a women's crossbow class so you don't have to be worried about being beat by a girl. :wink: :lol:

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
DirtyGun

Post by DirtyGun »

TPM wrote:
DirtyGun wrote:These things keep on getting scheduled for days on which my wife's working so I have no one to take care of the kids. :lol:
Don't worry, if the Munch clan shows up there will probably be enough for a women's crossbow class so you don't have to be worried about being beat by a girl. :wink: :lol:
Ouch. Guess I had that comin'. :lol:

I'd come and go with the stick and string...but I haven't touched it for so long that broadsides of barns across our great nation are safe. :wink:
TPM

Post by TPM »

DirtyGun wrote:
TPM wrote:
Ouch. Guess I had that comin'. :lol:

I'd come and go with the stick and string...but I haven't touched it for so long that broadsides of barns across our great nation are safe. :wink:

I like when there's a women's class. It gives me a better chance to place. :oops:

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
munch

Post by munch »

I like when there's a women's class. It gives me a better chance to place. :oops:[/quote]
tim why don't you stop by and pick ryan up and bring him down to my personal 3d coarse at least that way he would only have you and i making fun of him.LOL
rayn al jokes aside if you are down this way one day visiting evan bring your bow and we will do some shooting here i'm only 15 min. away bring ant type bow and i'll shoot the same munch
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

DirtyGun wrote: Ouch. Guess I had that comin'. :lol:

Oh yes you certainly did - after the razzing you gave me on Facebook after the Oxford Shoot!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
schnarrfuss

Post by schnarrfuss »

Myself and Bowster are planning to attend. I will be shooting my new vert bow and Bowster may be shooting his Phoenix. He is having problems with his new vert bow. What time will everyone be showing up at the club? This will be my first real 3D shoot.
"Hunting is not a matter of life or death. It's much more important than that."

Exomag-Lumizone-Thunderbolts-Slicks-
Blasers-GroundpounderMount-CustomBooString

Bowtech Destroyer Compound Bow Fully Loaded
TPM

Post by TPM »

Try to be there by around 9:30. You have to be registered and ready to shoot by 10:00.

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Loading up the trailer to camp at Varney Speedway tonight and if I don't sleep in I will be in Elmira in the morning for the shoot.
Last edited by wheelie on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FLA-XBOW

Post by FLA-XBOW »

Wish we had 3d shoots down here in Florida :(
2011 Vortex w/ varizone
fff string
Rage 2 125 grain broadheads
firebolts w/ 3'' vanes
Nikon Archers Choice rangefinder
BLOCK fusion targets
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Was a fun shoot! Hot, sweaty, some bugs, but we had FUN! Elmira is a nice course - mostly in the shade - and a friendly club. Was great to see some forum members there and meet some new ones too!

Will post some photos in another thread shortly....

Here's a link to some from today:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=7 ... =585431407
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.