Airline approved case

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

M.J.M.

Airline approved case

Post by M.J.M. »

Hi all,
the more I look the more confused I get, with all of the different sizes and makes of double rifle and bow cases for traveling via airlines. Just wondering if anyone here flies with their excal and what cases are you using? There are a ton of different makes and models in all sizes, and no one local carries much in the way of ata cases that I can test fit before I buy. I would hate to buy an expensive case online and have it shipped then find im lacking room for the exocet and all accessories. Any input would be greatly appreciated. M.J.M.
one shot scott

Re: Airline approved case

Post by one shot scott »

I hate to see a post go un-answered for days. I dont have an answer but perhaps this search can help with your questions?Chances are you did the search yourself, at the very least this will bump ya back to the top.

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2 ... rline+case

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2 ... rline+case
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
M.J.M.

Post by M.J.M. »

I appreciate it one shot scott. I have done the searches and not having much luck. I did get the Manta 1133 case, but not to confident that it will hold up to airline travel. I have seen some Pelican and SKB cases that may work that I really like, just need to find some retailers within reasonable distance that I can possibly do a test fit before purchasing. I still have a couple of months, so i'm sure i'll come up with something. Thanks again! M.J.M.
mchurch

Post by mchurch »

I also have the Plano Manta and am also not sure if it will hold up to airline travel. I wish they had designed it somewhat differently.
Excalibur Revx
Hawke Xb 30 pro
16.5 inch wyverncreations.com zombie slayers
SWAT juggernaut broadhead
Migabby

Post by Migabby »

Take a look at this it came from Gander Mountain. Said to be Airline approved and Safe.. Has combo locks..

Gold Tips
Slicks
Proud Groundpounder Mount Owner
Proud Boo String Owner