Are we considered diehards?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

How many of you could hunt every day or as close to it as possible and not tire of it?

Never tire
62%
Would get bored after a few months
38%

Total votes: 42

Woodsman

Post by Woodsman »

I enjoy hunting tremedously, but just like the changing seasons, I have other interests during the hot summer months... I enjoy boating/water sports and fishing.
Pete

The great outdoors is where I want to be.
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

I know someday I wont be able to go and who knows the way my back lets me down It may be sooner than I would like......SO I go as often as I can and I take in the sites and the sounds and the smells and oh how I am building memorys..........dont want to even think of it ending, it makes me to anxious for oct 1st again.....
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
Tar Heel

Post by Tar Heel »

I already hunt from September (north Carolina) to January (Virginia),
By the time Jan gets here my gung ho is gone. Yes I would get bored.

James

Post by #16 »

I would get bored, as it is I hunt from Sept 15 to Dec 15. Our season closes here Dec 15 and I found myself wandering around my hunting area this weekend thinking about the sights and sounds of this past season.I probably would go for a short deer hunt now .

Brad
maple

Post by maple »

Hunt?
If hunting means deer hunting, I would get mighty fidgity and do something else for a while.

But if you mean hunting for stuff, then I'm ready to go any time. In the spring it's looking for wild garlic, fiddleheads and morels and wild asparagus. Then it's hunting for fish; trout, pickeral and the like. Summer is the time to spend with family on the coast, diggin clams and picking arsters. When October 1 comes along, I'm refreshed and ready to hunt.

It's all good.

Maple