Excal members at the Woods-n-Water Expo

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

strider23

Excal members at the Woods-n-Water Expo

Post by strider23 »

I made it to the Woods-n-Water Expo in Imlay City, Michigan today and 'happened across' :lol: some booths being run by some of our great forum members. The first stop was at the Michigan Crossbow Federation booth where I finally got to meet the hard working Laura (code name Ishca). My hat is off to you for all your hard work at promoting the fast growing area of crossbow hunting in our fine state. More of our forum members that reside here need to seriously consider joining if they haven't done so already (strength in numbers :D ).

I eventually made my way to the Excalibur tent that happened to be right next to the VF Sports tent (which is my local hunting hangout over here in Port Huron). The Excal tent was being 'manned' :D by a couple of individuals that some of you might recognize.....that's right....Unclefester & doublelung911. :D While I was talking to the guys I remembered that I needed a set of 30mm scope rings. I asked Jason if they had any and he immediately checked their trailer and was able to locate a set which VF sports quickly rung up at their checkout. Now I can get my twilight scope mounted and sighted in for the early anterless hunt that starts Wednesday, thanks guys. I just wish Unclefester would have brought that buck he shot last year (maybe next time). :lol:

lscha

Re: Excal members at the Woods-n-Water Expo

Post by lscha »

It was a pleasure meeting you, Strider! Thank you for your support. You will be hearing from me. :D
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
doublelung911

Re: Excal members at the Woods-n-Water Expo

Post by doublelung911 »

It was good to meet you, glad to help.........Good luck this fall
They're there if you can get em'