It's a BOY>.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

georgiaboy

Re: It's a BOY>.

Post by georgiaboy »

Congrats on your son!!!!! :D :D
Quite a handsome fella!! :!: :wink:
I know how you feel...when my oldest daughter was born it was two weeks before we could take her home, that was pure hell.
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
Tired Rooster

Post by Tired Rooster »

Thats a good looking boy! Congratulations!
DEO VINDICE
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

That is a fine looking boy congratulations.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Congratulations to you and the Mrs. on the man-child!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Congratulations on the wonderful baby boy!

So glad that he's getting the lung issue cleared up. It's always tough to see a newborn in the NICU with all the tubes and wires... hopefully he'll be home with you soon!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Congratulations man! He's beautiful!!
I sure remember those days. :)
I hope everyone is doing well.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Dash

Post by Dash »

congratulations mate, glad it has all gone well with no major complications.
DaveShooter

Post by DaveShooter »

Congrats to you and Mrs! :D :D :D Great looking little nipper for sure.
xbowrook

Re: It's a BOY>.... UPDATE

Post by xbowrook »

hi guys, just a quick update on Owen's health. When I got back to the hospital this morning, my wife informed me we had a set back. The pediatrician isn't satisfied with Owen's ability to breath on his own. They ordered more blood work, another chest xray and an EKG on his heart. Looks like he will be on IV antibiotics, oxygen and drainage tube in his chest for the next 3-5 days. He is starting to show signs of hunger so they are tube feeding him right now. It has been a very trying and difficult 24 hours for us and although depressed and discouraged, we are sure Owen will pull out fine. He's just giving us a reality check right now. Will keep you all posted on the recovery process. Thanks for all your well wishes and concerns.
Excalibur Matrix 330 Bulldog Suppressed, 18" Diablo bolts, 100 grain Rage Crossbow X blade
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Sorry to hear that man.. Hopefully the little man recovers quickly for you.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
xbowrook

Post by xbowrook »

another quick update.. Owen has taken another turn for worse. We are in the process of transporting him to NICU in London. His breathing has gotten worse, technically not able to breath on his own without assitance, and has a heart murmur. After more bloodwork, another chest xray and an EKG on heart this is the case. Owen still believes he's in the womb and will not/can not breath on his own. Still lots of fluid/blood on his lungs that won't stop building up.. i am heading there tonight no matter what, just waiting to find out as my wife MIGHT beable to get a room as a patient there after 7pm tonight.. if not, she will have to come tomorrow or the weekend.. will do my best to keep everyone posted, thanks again for all the well wishes..
Excalibur Matrix 330 Bulldog Suppressed, 18" Diablo bolts, 100 grain Rage Crossbow X blade
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Hang in there, praying for all to turn out all-right which it will.

Yes please keep us all posted on his condition. Can't say much more at a time like this, other then we are all here if you need any help.

GaryL
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Tired Rooster

Post by Tired Rooster »

I'm a daddy too. I feel for you and I know it's tough, but stay strong. Your boy will be in my prayers.
DEO VINDICE
Bigtime

Post by Bigtime »

Enjoy every moment as the years go by quickly :D . Congrats
xbowrook

Post by xbowrook »

thank you everyone for all the well wishes and hopeful messages. I am still in London with Owen and Mommy has joined us as well. Owen is doing well and his color is back and looks amazing compared to yesterday. Tests were done and no more signs of any heart murmurs and he is opening his eyes and looking around alot. Still has alot of fluid in his lungs so they are leaving the breathing tube in. They were going to try him without it to see if he would breath alone but he just isn't strong enough yet and there is still too much fluid. He is passing it on his own too through his urine so that is a good sign. Still has his IV in each arm, breathing tube, drainage tube, feeding tube and countless monitoring sensors. He does look amazingly well though. Hope to be out of here by Monday and back in Chatham. He is precious and we all just wanna hold him but he's pulling through and is progressing a little every day. Will post pics of his journey when i get home. thanks again everyone, glad to hear all the great positive comments.