It's a BOY>.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Tired Rooster

Re: It's a BOY>.

Post by Tired Rooster »

I'm a daddy too. I feel for you and I know it's tough, but stay strong. Your boy will be in my prayers.
DEO VINDICE
Bigtime

Post by Bigtime »

Enjoy every moment as the years go by quickly :D . Congrats
xbowrook

Post by xbowrook »

thank you everyone for all the well wishes and hopeful messages. I am still in London with Owen and Mommy has joined us as well. Owen is doing well and his color is back and looks amazing compared to yesterday. Tests were done and no more signs of any heart murmurs and he is opening his eyes and looking around alot. Still has alot of fluid in his lungs so they are leaving the breathing tube in. They were going to try him without it to see if he would breath alone but he just isn't strong enough yet and there is still too much fluid. He is passing it on his own too through his urine so that is a good sign. Still has his IV in each arm, breathing tube, drainage tube, feeding tube and countless monitoring sensors. He does look amazingly well though. Hope to be out of here by Monday and back in Chatham. He is precious and we all just wanna hold him but he's pulling through and is progressing a little every day. Will post pics of his journey when i get home. thanks again everyone, glad to hear all the great positive comments.
Excalibur Matrix 330 Bulldog Suppressed, 18" Diablo bolts, 100 grain Rage Crossbow X blade
rayman

Post by rayman »

My wife and son both had a tough go at his birth. The most stressfull time I have every endured. I think good hospitals overkill that stuff too. Hang in there and you'll be at home trying to rock him to sleep at 2:30 in the morning before you know it.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Hang in there man! My youngest(Colton age 9) had some issues at birth.His is an incredible story that I will tell another time. Just know that modern medicine is pretty great and the Dr.'s can do amazing things compared to just a few years ago.You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang tough, I know that it can be hard, stressful,and numbing all at the same time. One day at a time,They are all gifts from above.
frisky

Post by frisky »

Congrats, hoping the best for you and family..
2007 Phoenix
Custom Wood Stock
Gold Tip II 311 Grain
Meat Seeker, 3 blade, Mechanical 100 Grain
Boo Astroflight String
Varizone Sighting
xbowrook

Post by xbowrook »

thanks everyone.. visited him again and the night nurse said he had a good night.. he is off the fentanyl (sp?) which kept him relaxed because of the tube in his lungs.. he is alert and looking around and getting fiesty which is a good sign. They did another chest xray and will see the test results and if all is good they will try him without the breathing tube. If he deals with that ok they will leave it out and Mommy will finally get to hold her son. Will keep you all posted. Thanks again all.
Excalibur Matrix 330 Bulldog Suppressed, 18" Diablo bolts, 100 grain Rage Crossbow X blade
xbowrook

Post by xbowrook »

we are proud to announce that we are home!! not Owen yet, but he did get transported back to the Chatham hospital here. He is breathing on his own and feeding and doing great. Has to stay in hospital until his antibiotics run their course. Thanks all for the well / warm wishes.. will post pics later.
rayman

Post by rayman »

Super duper! You must feel a lot better now too.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

BeerNutz1960 wrote:Gr8 News,

Your life is forever changed.
Enjoy your time, it passes in the blink of and eye.
Can't state my feelingsany better then BeerNutz 1960, so happy for you and familey. Be awaiting the coming home part for sure.
Always learning!!
Home fer now!