c2 crank for crossbow

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

koko

c2 crank for crossbow

Post by koko »

I just joined. I haven't figured everything out yet, old and slow. I hope this is okay. I am not to computer friendly, so everybody keep that in mind. Question is - is the crank handle on the crank reversible. I looked at the pictures of the cranks on ebay for sale and some seem to have the handle on the right side and some seem to have the handle on the left side. I do not seem to be able to switch mine. I am left handed and it doesn't seem right cranking it with my right hand. If I crank it with my left hand its hard to hold on to the bow. Is there a left and a right handed model, or do I just have to live with it .
2010 Equinox
Boo string with cat whiskers
camo munchmount
Big John GT III arrows
with 100 grain 3 blade meat seekers
GaryL

Re: c2 crank for crossbow

Post by GaryL »

On reading about the c2 crank under accessories on the forum you are stuck with what U got. It states nothing about a left hand unit. However you might e-mail the marketing Dude and check it out in more detail.

GaryL.... :)
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Bill T

Post by Bill T »

Generally lefties just turn the crossbow around so the scope is towards you and the crank is on the left to use a C2
HW

Post by HW »

I only have the use of my left hand. Unfortunately the Crank-a-roo only has the crank on the right side but when I use mine, I just turn the bow around and crank backwards. It felt awkward at first but it will soon be second nature.
Exocet 175
Boo String (Red&Black)
GT II's
2" Blazers
Slick Tricks
Dan Miller Mount
HW

Post by HW »

I only have the use of my left hand. Unfortunately the Crank-a-roo only has the crank on the right side but when I use mine, I just turn the bow around and crank backwards. It felt awkward at first but it will soon be second nature.
Exocet 175
Boo String (Red&Black)
GT II's
2" Blazers
Slick Tricks
Dan Miller Mount
koko

Post by koko »

Thanks for the information. I never thought about turning the bow around and cranking it that way. I got to try that.
2010 Equinox
camo munchmount
Big John GT III arrows
koko

Post by koko »

Well, I turned the bow around and cranked it with my left hand with the scope toward me and everything was going okay for a couple of shots. Until one time I learned against my scope to hard and the butler creek flip open scope cap got pushed back alittle farther than it was suppose to go . They don't make the caps like they used to. The older caps I have were made out of rubber not this harder plastic that this one was made of.
2010 Equinox
camo munchmount
Big John GT III arrows