Nicknames

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

awshucks

Re: Nicknames

Post by awshucks »

Got my 1st computer right after 1st Excal in '05. Didn't know much about either, but knew "Aw sh*t" wouldn't fly. :mrgreen:
"Eze 18:21"
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

I Met a Woman that everytime you saw her she was eating Skittles, So i said Hersheys makes big kisses and its a shame Skittles dont make big skittles for you to nibble on and she replyed "You can be my onebigskittle"..I said you cant Experience the Rainbow or the flavors here :lol: My wife would not like that.
She was just flirting and i gave her a :wink: and moved on.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

I got my username when a certain boss said one time . " With you always killing does , you are the Doemaster " :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

I was a correctional officer for many years. I was the youngest officer ever to be hired at the jail, I had just turned 19. As a result I was referred to as a young pup by the seasoned old timers. I was called "Puppy" & "Pup" for my entire corrections carreer. I don't get called that much anymore except for when I'm hanging out with some of my good freinds from the jail that I still keep in touch with.

Now most of my work and hockey buddies call me "Jimmy" or "Jimmer" and sometimes "Kruger". I really like Kruger because that's what my 3 girls got called all the time on their school and travel sports teams. All 3 are excellent athletes and great kids so to be called the same as them is special to me although I'm not nearly as good an athlete as they are. :D
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Normous

Post by Normous »

Enormous was given to my when I started at ford Motor Company in 1988. The Union Rep. asked me my name and I replied Norm. At my height and weight back then he nicknamed me e norm ous. It stayed.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
GooGoos

Post by GooGoos »

GooGoos was a nickname my dad gave me when I was little. I hae no idea how he came up with it. It's what he has always called me and still does.
*PRETTY IN PINK, DEADLY IN CAMO!

*In the fall I get to kill em in the rut, but in the spring I get to watch em strut.
*You can take the girl outta woods, but you can't take the addiction outta the girl!
*Can't kill anything sitting on the couch.
gogo

Post by gogo »

We have a foster child that we have had for 9 years and we love him dearly, the little fellow had a hard life.When he first arrived my wife told him my name was Joe Joe, the best he could come up with was gogo. So now Im a gogo.
DaGriz

Post by DaGriz »

Many years ago when I first got into my career as a L.E.O. a fellow LEO told be I was as mean and ornery as a gizzlybear out of hibernation. He started calling me "Griz". As years went by I got a reputation for being mean, ornery and cantankerous. The name stuck. I was refer to as Da Griz and the name kind of stuck. Now with my gray hair and white/gray beard friend are telling me not only do I act like a griz I even look like one :mrgreen:
You sure you can skin griz, pilgrim??

Life is too short to carry an UGLY knife!
longshot

Post by longshot »

Dad gave me my nickname when I killed a buck that was 274 yards away with my 243. I was 10 years old when I shot that buck and will never forget that afternoon!
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

I chose Pydpiper because I do wildlife control for a living.
My nickname in the real world is "Mr. Wonderful", but I gave the name to myself, and nobody listened.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
catcher

Post by catcher »

I came up with my forum name by a friend of mine that evertime we went fishing or hunting I would always catch something where he would not catch anything. So he would call me up to go fishing but he would say catching instead of fishing. So we entered in to some tournaments and he would introduce me as the CATCHER. So after that it stuck and he calls me CATCHER to everybody we meet.
Matrix Blackout 380
TriggerTech
Phoenix
STS
Boo custom strings
Bigtime

Post by Bigtime »

When Tyler was real little (5 years old), we bought a 30' fishing boat but couldn't figure out what to name it. After returning from a very successfull trip one evening, Tyler smiled at me and said "we sure had us a big time didn't we dad"? I agreed and had the word "Bigtime!!!" installed on the transom. I guess it just stuck :D .
OneShot

Post by OneShot »

I got my handle by using single shot guns!

Whenever older relatives would retire from hunting they always seem to hand me down thier single shot guns .Coeys etc.

My favourite toy is my german made top load 22 calibre rifle.

My father said he use to shoot ducks as they landed in the pond where they lived in New Fish Creek Saskatchenan.

Now I get the greatest satisfation of actually connecting with the first shot when hunting.

oneshot........
Leave the concrete jungle behind and just go hunting !
bommer

Post by bommer »

We still have two dogs both geting up in years, one called tubbie and one called Bommer. I didnt want to be called tubbie.
LongCarbine

Post by LongCarbine »

One of my sons favorite books , The last of the Mohicans main person is Natty Bumppo, One of his nicknames is Longcarbine. It's better than Natty.
Matrix 355
Axiom (Alum.Rail)
Matrix B.D 330