My Deepest Appreciation!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DaGriz

My Deepest Appreciation!!

Post by DaGriz »

Can't tell all of you how much I appreciate what you have done and are doing. There is no way I can repay all of you. What I will do is when Aging ends the contribution thread, he will send me all of the names of those that contributed. I will assign a number to each person and have a contributor pick a number. That winning person will receive a one of kind custom Damascus knife.
That is the least I can do. Wish I could afford to make everyone a knife!! At least all of you who contributed; will have an equal chance of receiving one of my knives!
You sure you can skin griz, pilgrim??

Life is too short to carry an UGLY knife!
onebigskittle

Re: My Deepest Appreciation!!

Post by onebigskittle »

Griz i get on this computer every day and i read stuff like An Airplane went down killing so many people or an earthQuake leveled a country ect,and its heart breaking to read and when i log on to this Forum and see the kindness and compassion that you and others like yourself have for each other it Takes me back to what my Grandparents told me alot growing up, You sow what you reap.Your Kindness is just comming back to ya.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

X2 Becareful, Grizz, your grizz bristles are turning into bunny fuzz, you old softy!

You took care of the between seasons doldrums w/ your games and gambling, now relax and let us pay you back.

Walk a mile in our moccasins. :)
"Eze 18:21"
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

What goes around comes around. :D I am amazed at all the people that are sending money Darrel. All day through the night, A little here a little there. I keep saying to Jen, there's another one, Damn. You should be proud to see how many lives you have touched with your selfless giving. I am one lucky guy to have you as a friend. Now go get the bastard. :D
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

DaGriz wrote:Can't tell all of you how much I appreciate what you have done and are doing. There is no way I can repay all of you. What I will do is when Aging ends the contribution thread, he will send me all of the names of those that contributed. I will assign a number to each person and have a contributor pick a number. That winning person will receive a one of kind custom Damascus knife.
That is the least I can do. Wish I could afford to make everyone a knife!! At least all of you who contributed; will have an equal chance of receiving one of my knives!
Darrel, I like your idea, but would like to suggest a slight variation. I imagine that quite of few of the contributors, myself included, already have one of your knives. Perhaps then only those that don't already have one should be assigned a number. That would give them a better chance of owning one, while avoiding someone owning two.

Just my 2 cents worth. What do the rest of you think?
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
DaGriz

Post by DaGriz »

I'm open to Comfy Bear's suggestion. Need to pool the contributing people to see what they feel is best. Let me know by posting here

agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

I agree with Comfy's idea. Give more a chance at a great knife. :D
GooGoos

Post by GooGoos »

I also agree with comfy, I think it would be a great idea if you did that instead.
*PRETTY IN PINK, DEADLY IN CAMO!

*In the fall I get to kill em in the rut, but in the spring I get to watch em strut.
*You can take the girl outta woods, but you can't take the addiction outta the girl!
*Can't kill anything sitting on the couch.
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Hey Folks,
I agree with Comfy. I don't need another one, I am more than pleased with the one I have. Give those that hasn't already got one a little better chance.
Raymond
DaGriz

Post by DaGriz »

Trying to keep this at the top

N8tr Boy

Post by N8tr Boy »

Grizz you da man. I haven't been on much as work is CRAZy right now. I feel sorry for your luck and hesitate everytime I set my camera out to. Yes you are a very caring person as many are on this forum and that's what makes it the BEST.
Exomax
GT II Lazer arrows
125gr expandables
White Tiger 2" Blazer vanes
Chartruese Custom Boo string
Stricknine Expandables
Dabbling with Trad 55#
Mathews Q2 60-70#
Beman arrows
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

BTT
wabi

Post by wabi »

I was also appreciative when I received the filet knife you so generously gave, so this is a chance to help you out in a small way in return.

This forum has a way of pulling together to help members in need! :D

Those who can afford to contribute will give what they can, and those who can't afford to help out at the time of need aren't looked down upon by the rest.

I say let's keep this long-standing tradition going for years to come!
wabi
DaGriz

Post by DaGriz »

wabi wrote: This forum has a way of pulling together to help members in need! :D

Those who can afford to contribute will give what they can, and those who can't afford to help out at the time of need aren't looked down upon by the rest.

I say let's keep this long-standing tradition going for years to come!
Wabi, That is so true. Those that can't afford to contribute this time are certainly not looked down upon or thought less of! I'm sure they will be there next time somebody needs a little assistance.
The response from everyone is overwhelming. It sure speaks volumes about the quality of this forum and the class of the members!!!