Throphy Ridge two blade MeetSeekers (Graphic pictures)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

theoldarcher

Throphy Ridge two blade MeetSeekers (Graphic pictures)

Post by theoldarcher »

I have been using the Trophy Ridge 100 grain 2 blade MeetSeeker this season and I have to say I like’em. I have not used a broadhead before that can take the punishment that these heads have. In the picture the four on the left have been used to take four does this season. The one on the right is new and has not been used. One had broken off inside the deer when it trashed my arrow and the other three were complete pass thru and buried up deep in the ground behind the deer.
Other than cleaning them all but one would be able to put back on the arrow and go again. One of then has just a small area that is nicked but a file or sharpener would take care of that. Of course I personally would not use them again unil installing new blades on them but that’s just me. The points are still just as sharp as they were before being used and show no signs of dulling or rolling. All are in perfect working order as far as the piston action that is used to open them after making contact.
They fly same as filed points and the holes they make are just short of horrific. None of them have had any problems opening on impact and to the best of my knowledge have not opened in flight. Here are some of the holes they have generated with my deer.
I am very pleased with them. I’m not trying to persuade anyone to ditch their favorite broadheads for these; I am just throwing this out there in case someone else wanted to try them.
j.krug

Re: Throphy Ridge two blade MeetSeekers (Graphic pictures)

Post by j.krug »

I'd say they did a pretty good job on that deer for sure!! :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Raymond

Re: Throphy Ridge two blade MeetSeekers (Graphic pictures)

Post by Raymond »

Wow, I would say it is gaping holes.
Raymond