Apology to all forum members

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ElmerFudd

Apology to all forum members

Post by ElmerFudd »

Last Saturday, 10-1-11, I made some comments that I am not proud of. The comments were made on the thread "To catch a thief". I made strong statements that shouldn't have been made. These feelings would have been best kept only in my thoughts. I wish to apologize to xbowkiller and all of the members that read the statements that I made. Sorry everyone.
Axiom SMF
Firebolts
Rage for crossbow 125 grain
MarkMarine

Re: Apology to all forum members

Post by MarkMarine »

I went back and read your post and the relevant post it was in response to. You have nothing to apologize for. No worries :D However, it takes a good man to do so. My best to you.
ElmerFudd

Post by ElmerFudd »

MarkMarine, ya made me feel better. Thank ya. Was hating myself.
Axiom SMF
Firebolts
Boo

Post by Boo »

What, are you nutz? You did good! I'm proud of you supporting my friend Darrel....wanna have lunch? :lol: :lol:
For a reward Scott is coming over to give you a big fat kiss! :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Normous

Post by Normous »

Scott is getting fat??? I know he stopped working out. :mrgreen:
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
ElmerFudd

Post by ElmerFudd »

Geeze, I thought I really screwed up. Thanks for the positive things guys. Boo it would be a long drive for me but lunch with ya would be great lol. If Scott ain't a funny girls name don't think that kiss would be all that enjoyable. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Axiom SMF
Firebolts
Boo

Post by Boo »

ElmerFudd wrote:Geeze, I thought I really screwed up. Thanks for the positive things guys. Boo it would be a long drive for me but lunch with ya would be great lol. If Scott ain't a funny girls name don't think that kiss would be all that enjoyable. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well from what Mike tells me you might be wrong! :shock:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
ElmerFudd

Post by ElmerFudd »

This Buck and Doe stuff is getting confusing. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Axiom SMF
Firebolts
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

There is always two sides to every story. Unless one knows both sides it is likely best not to react. Just bank the information in the brain and let it addup over time and you will see trends and things said in the past start to make sence. Everyone has their people to stay away from including me as there are members that stay away from me. That is life and no one should lose sleep over it. If you do it is only eating you inside. Just walk around tall and carry a big stick. LOL
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Boo wrote:
ElmerFudd wrote:Geeze, I thought I really screwed up. Thanks for the positive things guys. Boo it would be a long drive for me but lunch with ya would be great lol. If Scott ain't a funny girls name don't think that kiss would be all that enjoyable. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well from what Mike tells me you might be wrong! :shock:

Don't be jealous Twan, Oops I mean Don. :lol: :lol: :lol: Elmer you can laid a wet one on Scott anytime you wish. When Don called him a Slot he meant it. Or was he talking about me. :shock: I forget. :lol: :lol: :lol:
DaGriz

Post by DaGriz »

ElmerFudd wrote:Last Saturday, 10-1-11, I made some comments that I am not proud of. The comments were made on the thread "To catch a thief". I made strong statements that shouldn't have been made. These feelings would have been best kept only in my thoughts. I wish to apologize to xbowkiller and all of the members that read the statements that I made. Sorry everyone.
You don't owe anyone a apology. I appreciate your support. What you posted is good. No need to retract it or apologize.

Thanks for posting it!
You sure you can skin griz, pilgrim??

Life is too short to carry an UGLY knife!
agingcrossbower

bugs wrote:I did not see anything wrong with your post, it was a kind reply of something you felt was not nice but regardless it always take a big man to admit when he thinks he said something wrong.

As I always say though ... you can never tell a comment's tone based on the internet. Xbowkiller may not have meant to sound so cold and harsh either. His post can be taken 2 ways as well.

Even in person things things do not often come across as they should. My Dad's side of the family teased the heck out of me so sarcatic humour is normal to us. I have offended people with this humour without meaning to do so, but in our family it was how we acted and no one took anything personally. We would laugh about Grandma being a big woman and loading her plate and she was the kind of happy woman who always said "it is how I know my boys love me" :D Apparently some people take offense to that kind of joke :shock: :lol: I can only imagine how many people I may have offended in print without meaning too :shock:

So as I keep reminding people, do not be too quick to be offended by someones words ... especially on the internet. They may be a jerk but they may also have a mental diability, an addiction or they may simply be saying something in the wrong tone with my sarcastic humour :D :lol:
You nailed it Bugs X2 :D
MarkMarine

Post by MarkMarine »

Bugs, I have said as much as well - it is hard to glean inflection on pixeled post. What may be a completely innocent statement can be percieved as venemous. However, some people open their mouths wide enough to remove all doubt LOL Of course, in this case, Elmer did no wrong lol There are one or two on this forum who need to take a good ol' fashioned daily dose of STFU - but, every circus needs their clowns, I suppose - even if they're azzclowns:)
agingcrossbower

What I have found works for foot in the mouth is not to reply the same day to a hot topic. Its not easy but I try. STFU works to. :lol: :lol: :lol: