Excalibur Boltcutter Broadheads Assembly

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

JJJ

Excalibur Boltcutter Broadheads Assembly

Post by JJJ »

It's my first year hunting and I went out and bought a Excalibur Phoenix along with the Boltcutter Broadheads this year.

I've been playing around with them for quite a while now and can't seem to put them together so everything is snug in place. Haha call me stupid but I was just wondering if anyone had some advice or a simple way to do it, I want to make sure its in the right way before I go ahead and shoot it.
JJJ

Re: Excalibur Boltcutter Broadheads Assembly

Post by JJJ »

Figured it out! Incase anyone had the same problem, its real simple to put together, just look at the interlock diagram on the back and thats exactly how its supposed to look when you put it together.
Exocet77

Post by Exocet77 »

I looked @ the diagram and am still having trouble!! Argh, one cut finger and still no broadheads assembled. :oops:
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

:D they are tricky little things, but when you get one done,it will be easier to see how they fit together.
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
Exocet77

Post by Exocet77 »

I figured it out shortly after I posted. Didn't realize you kind of twist them to the side as you slide them in.
xbowrook

Post by xbowrook »

welcome to the forum JJ.. i too have the excal pheonix.. it's a great xbow, love it... hope to see some pics of you with your harvest deer soon...
Excalibur Matrix 330 Bulldog Suppressed, 18" Diablo bolts, 100 grain Rage Crossbow X blade
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

I thought they came assembled, guess I was looking at them in the store with my eyes closed lol
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone