Prayers are needed

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

Prayers are needed

Post by Raymond »

Hey Folks,
Last week I seen my doctor and she told me not to do anything, no work around the house, no lifting, nothing because I have been having a great deal of leg and back pains everyday. I still try and go hunting and sit in my homemade tower blind. I went three days last week. I have seen no deer since I jumped the deer the first morning that I went. Anything would be good now. And also she told me that she had all the reports from all the other doctors that have been taking care of me. She told me the vessel in my brain is getting extremely large and that they do not want to operate. I was told that if they do they may not be able to stop the bleeding, so I guess I am on borrowed time. It can go anytime. The news doesn't seem real but I guess that's what it is. I just keep living every day to the fullest and always think in my mind that there is always someone worse off than myself. I just hope that I can see my children graduate and make a life of there on. I have told no one else, except my wife and a few friends that are living around me. I have been thinking for about a week now of how to say it. I don't always want to unload on my close friends or my other friends on this forum but I believe in prayer and the more the better. Please pray for me and all the sick people that you all know.
Thanks,
Raymond
Normous

Re: Prayers are needed

Post by Normous »

When I climb my tree stand this afternoon I will spend some time thinking of you Raymond. I will try to send some better luck your way.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
MarkMarine

Post by MarkMarine »

Raymond, may He touch you with a healing hand.
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

I really hate to hear that...hope things turn around for the better.
Prayer's for you & your family.
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
Hazmat

Post by Hazmat »

Sorry to hear that Raymond

My thoughts and prayer's our with you.
Never argue with an idiot; they will only bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience!

EQUINOX
Munch Mount
NGSS
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

Good luck to you in health & hunting!!
The best things in life are not things!!
NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

My thoughts are with you Ray.
Boo/Comfybear Custom strings
denisdendenis

Post by denisdendenis »

always hope for the better, prayers sent to you
Last edited by denisdendenis on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
excalibur equinox
standard excel string
vari-zone scope
excalibur carbon arrows
3 lunenok excalibur carbon arrows
s5 string chock
range finder mount
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Raymond buddy, I realize its hard news. We ultimately dont know the path our life is going to take. I have come to realize that doctors dont know half of what they pretend to and that mircales do happen, they have happened for me. I will pray for ya man. i hope you do too.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

Prayers sent best wishes to you Ray good luck also hunting.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

one shot scott wrote:Raymond buddy, I realize its hard news. We ultimately dont know the path our life is going to take. I have come to realize that doctors dont know half of what they pretend to and that mircales do happen, they have happened for me. I will pray for ya man. i hope you do too.
This is true, I was giving 6 months to live Feb 2000 ...This Feb will be 12 years and prayer does help so i will be praying for you.
OkXbowHunter

Post by OkXbowHunter »

MarkMarine wrote:Raymond, may He touch you with a healing hand.
Find me in agreement in Prayer with Mark and all the others. I'll be Praying for a complete healing and for the Dr.'s to be amazed at how healthy you are the next time they see you. And we'll give Him all the Praise and Admiration that He so richly deserves for loving us and blessing us with miracles!!!
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. Gen 27:3-4
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

You're got our prayers for healing too. Each day is a gift - may you have many many more to enjoy!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

VixChix wrote:You're got our prayers for healing too. Each day is a gift - may you have many many more to enjoy!
X2 Hang tough Raymond. Each day IS a gift and I hope that you have lots more presents to unwrap.
WalknTall

Post by WalknTall »

VixChix wrote:You're got our prayers for healing too. Each day is a gift - may you have many many more to enjoy!
X3 Praying!
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much", John Wayne