Lighted knocks

Post by Amos »

Help!!! I'm trying without any success to find the right size lighted
nock for my Excalibur Fire bolts, I have recently had to send them
back twice. Any help would be appreciated. Amos
OkXbowHunter

Re: Lighted knocks

Post by OkXbowHunter »

I could be mistaken, but I'm sure I saw some Lumenok arrows at BPS the other day and they were made from firebolts.

Might give them a call, I'm betting they can help you. I think these are the ones you want...

http://lumenok.net/shop/Crossbow/c4/p39 ... _info.html
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. Gen 27:3-4
archiarcher

Post by archiarcher »

I use the Lumenoks for the Easton arrows. ECF1 You have to cut a paper shim for them to fit tight enough. That is explained in the directions. I thought i read somewhere that Easton actually makes the Firebolts but i may be mistaken.I shot a buck last year and had no idea where the arrow hit though i did recover it. That bothered me so this year i got the Lumenoks and shot an 8pt Saturday at 25yds and saw the arrow hit. Great item to use.
new2xbow

Post by new2xbow »

archiarcher wrote: I thought i read somewhere that Easton actually makes the Firebolts but i may be mistaken.
I believe i read that easton makes them, but to excaliburs specs.

I have emailed lumenok product info asking exactly which product to use, will post when i hear back.
Tony K.
Stokes County, NC
Axiom SMF
Firebolts
X-act 100gr

http://www.NCGunRights.com - "Gun laws only limit the law abiding!"
Bambiblaster

Post by Bambiblaster »

You can always just call Burt Coyote at 309-358-1602 they make them they should know. I bought the lighted firebolts from them...
EXCAL VORTEX
S5
VARI-ZONE
LUMINOCK FIREBOLTS
CROSS TRICKS
WYVERN QUIVER MOUNT
Treelimb 3-Arrow Quiver
Bob1961 Red Cocking Rope
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

danny miller has them 740-483-2312
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
AvianQuest

Post by AvianQuest »

With the Firenock brand (advantage: replaceable batteries) the Excalibur bolts require the "F" nock in the F 3 pack with extreme shock end caps if you want the extra protection...

http://shop.firenock.com/Firenock-F-F3- ... FNLN10.htm
new2xbow

Post by new2xbow »

From lumenok for firebolts, these are the ones they put in the assembled firebolts

EXCF1 SINGLE 10.95
EXCF3 3-PACK 29.99
Tony K.
Stokes County, NC
Axiom SMF
Firebolts
X-act 100gr

http://www.NCGunRights.com - "Gun laws only limit the law abiding!"
deerman

Post by deerman »

I use the firenock brand and they are very tough and very good with no problems after two years of using them. They now have a battery that lasts two years. My brother used Burt Coyote brand and they are junk from what I can see.
Constitution states "That all power is inheret in the people:that ...it is their right & duty to be at all times armed"...Thomas Jefferson 1824.
Boomer

Post by Boomer »

Just send an email to Lumenok and tell them what you are looking for. They will respond quickly with how to order them. They have just the nocks or the complete bolt with nock. They were also the cheapest.
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Firenocks, nothin but the best. Been through two sets of Lumis (use and throw when battery dies), the Firenocks are like the Energizer bunny..... and you can change the battery.
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!
redmandant

Post by redmandant »

ECFI, have put many into firebolts so far this season, I am at about 3doz sold so far :D no shims required at all, very tight fit.

RED
I know I can't spell but does it look like I CAIR!!!!!
Meat Hunter

Post by Meat Hunter »

The Burt Coyote Luminock is a fine lighted nock and the price is right -- (1) If they always worked and (2) If you did not have to throw them (your money) away when the battery went down.

I have been using the same six Firenocks for four years -- (1) I have never had one that failed to activate and (2) I am able to replace the inexpensive batteries at the beginning of each hunting season.

In addition to Firenocks being 100% dependable and having replaceable & inexpensive batteries, I have recovered the cost of my four year old Firenocks several times over in recovered arrows.