Is flemish string & 100 gr mech. problem for axiom scope

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bartbouse

Is flemish string & 100 gr mech. problem for axiom scope

Post by bartbouse »

I have an original axiom with alum. rail. I put a lumizone on it and really like it. I added a flemish string and shoot 100 gr. x-acts. The lumizone ring has to be set to 325 for chevrons to hit perfect to 50 yards. I just bought an exomag on ebay from sportsmansguide outlet for $505 including shipping. Smoking deal. I'm thinking of putting the lumizone on the exomag and the axiom scope on the axiom but don't want to lose velocity. Never put the axiom scope on the axiom. It's just set in a box. Anyone shooting the axiom with axiom scope, flemish string, and 100 gr broadheads? Advice accepted. Thanks.
BigNasty

Re: Is flemish string & 100 gr mech. problem for axiom scope

Post by BigNasty »

Last edited by BigNasty on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OkXbowHunter

Re: Is flemish string & 100 gr mech. problem for axiom scope

Post by OkXbowHunter »

I have an original Axiom and Axiom scope plus Flemish Fast Flight String and at one time shot 100 grn Slick Tricks, 2" Blazers with GT II's. My scope was on out to 50 yards. I don't think the Xacts will give you any problem.
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. Gen 27:3-4