Buck Bomb

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

masboy

Buck Bomb

Post by masboy »

this can of buck bomb my son gave me too try is making a believer out of me my son sprays it on him all over before hunting and all around his stand.he says he rarely gets busted anymore. I been doing the same as him and I seldom get busted that's a big change for me with all the wind changes and swirling winds here lately.since using it seems like more deer come to my calls with there nose in the air and within bow range.don,t think I will be without it from now on. great stuff!!!!!!
new2xbow

Re: Buck Bomb

Post by new2xbow »

Which one are you using, i like the acorn rage and vanilla for anytime wind is wrong, and then doe in estrus when rut comes in, which is looking to be in about a week here.

From what i understand the vanilla works great for black bear also
Tony K.
Stokes County, NC
Axiom SMF
Firebolts
X-act 100gr

http://www.NCGunRights.com - "Gun laws only limit the law abiding!"
wabi

Post by wabi »

The landowner where I hunt uses it regularly! He hunts from a ladder stand overlooking a crop (beans this year) field the does visit every evening. Said he sprayed some of the estrus doe scent the other evening before he got in the stand. A few does came out in the field, then the wind shifted slightly carrying scent to a cedar thicket by the field. A BIG 8 point came running out and chased the does across the field. :lol:
No shot for him, but he said it was exciting to watch.
wabi
masboy

Post by masboy »

been using the doe in estrus some powerful smelling stuff.
theoldarcher

Post by theoldarcher »

I agree, it is good stuff but at $10.00 a can I can't use it too often.
bob1961

Post by bob1961 »

i use the doe p for cover scent and doe in heat only during the rut, plus when i'm on stand on the ground i kick all the leaves around the tree i'm sitting next to....that way with the buck bomb and dirt smell = instant scrape :wink: .........bob

exocet 200. STS dampers.
boo string and trigger work.
munch mount quiver mount.
125 gr slick trick magums.
2" blazers on 2117 XX75 w/ brass inserts.