Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

PABOWDUDE60

Re: Best Buck Ever! Brown Bear 225 gets it done!

Post by PABOWDUDE60 »

We need to delete this thread. It's a real shame that someone would come on this site and even start it.
09 Exomax
Lumizone
Boo String
Ground Pounder Mount
Crazy Farmer Alum Camo Arrows With Bolt Cutter BHs
2016 Bull Dog 400 diablo bolts bolt cutters
lvt01

Re: .

Post by lvt01 »

I didn't find this bogus post of yours funny at all. BigNasty....I find that your handle is very fitting to this whole pack of lies that you put out there for everyone to read. You can delete all the things that you said, but a lot of us read your posts before you deleted them. I think the part that really got to me was this big excuse about why you weren't in the picture with your monster buck....you had a colostomy bag, lost 75 lbs, had chemo and couldn't stand your own appearance....Well you know what? Your indifference to this whole facade shows just how much of a self-centered, egotistical ass that you really are. A lot of folks here hunt with a crossbow, because they physically aren't able to hunt with a vertical bow. Myself and plenty others hunt with a crossbow, because it gives us the chance to be out in the woods and be able to once again appreciate nature. I hope that you're damn proud of yourself. I'm not here to judge you bud, but someday God will. You don't have the intellect to be able to comprehend the kind of hurt that your deception causes good, honest people.
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

MISTER BIG NASTY
When you joined the forum you were warmly welcomed now I would request that you take a hike to forums far far away from this forum of higher standards.
I personally will have no use for any further post of yours.
Gerald Strine
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
DirtyGun

Post by DirtyGun »

This, by far, has to be the saddest thread I have ever seen on a hunting forum.

I actually truly feel for you BigNasty, because if you need to prop yourself up somehow by creating a lie in order to garner attention and the admiration of others and then you need to justify said lie by creating what is most likely another lie to try and sweep it all under the rug...you need help.

I'm certain the majority of individuals on this forum are willing to forgive...but, trust is earned, not expected and you'll have a long way to go to regain it.
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Was'nt really following this thread till I saw all the pages it generated. What I always found about this forum was how people were happy for anyone shooting a deer be it buck or doe. Why would anyone play on that common good for God knows what reason. To say that I am disappointed is an understatement. The gentlemen was interested in a stock but that is on the shelf until this all plays out and thats going to take a lot of fence mending for sure.
This forum will be the better for it and I guess we all learned something about people. I feel fortunate to me a part of this one. Aging.
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

So you did this to get a lot of views?? Is there a prize for this? Some kind of record book where these things are documented? Oh well, maybe you can print of this thread and put it on the wall where "your" big buck would have gone. Congrats on the tropy!! :roll:
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
OkXbowHunter

Post by OkXbowHunter »

Well, this thread has certainly took a turn since I first read it! Guess that's what I get for not following threads!

I also feel sorry for BigNasty. Don't know the real reason he did it nor do I care. But whatever the reason, I hope he gets any personal problems in his life that would cause someone to do this worked out.

What is also nearly as sad are those that pretend to be hunters on TV. Whether they're hunting pen raised deer or deer on property that only gets hunted once or twice a year and whose sole purpose is to raise the biggest Deer in order to attract advertisers, they're nearly as big as deceivers as BigNasty. But unlike BN (i'm guessing here), these so called celebrity hunters get paid to be deceivers and pretend they're great deer slayers, when in reality, I doubt many could kill even a 100 inch 8 point at the nearest Public Land.

It's sad, but we must all need to be more careful before believing anything we see or read on the Internet or TV these days. So much is "constructed" in order to brainwash us.
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. Gen 27:3-4
ILBandit

Re: Big Nasty / Joe Kocher

Post by ILBandit »

Hello everyone,
I am new to the forum, I just happened to run across this thread on the internet, and wanted to chime in on the subject... I am Joe Kocher, the one that actually shot this buck back in 2009, so everything that this person claimed is false.
I took him in Jasper county just like articles said, and if anyone wants to see more pictures of him, to back it up, I would be happy to post.
Gotta love the people that make false claims like this, LOL But if it's on the internet... it HAS to be true, right? :lol:
Thank you to all the members here that called this guy out, and did the research on everything, it's appreciated.
Here are a few more pics of him, in case you want to see more...

at the taxidermist...
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

He is a fine deer Joe! Nice to have you around!
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
doublelung911

Post by doublelung911 »

Yes Indeed, welcome to the best forum on the net Joe!! Great Buck!!

DL
They're there if you can get em'
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

In one way you shot the biggest buck around. In another way how are you going to top it. I'd start elk hunting. Just WOW!
ILBandit

Post by ILBandit »

agingcrossbower wrote:In one way you shot the biggest buck around. In another way how are you going to top it. I'd start elk hunting. Just WOW!
LOL, yes, exactly.. I have already succumbed to the fact that every year from now on will just be a disappointment. :lol: Would love to Elk hunt, but not too many of them running around Illinois.. Some day I'll take some trips and do it though, that would be a blast.
Foonus

Re: Best Buck Ever! Brown Bear 225 gets it done!

Post by Foonus »

BigNasty wrote:Would it really matter? Life is to short to defend yourself over trivial things to people you don't even know...
Apparently not short enough if you are on here backtracking and deleting your misleading posts. :mrgreen:

I shot him too, really I did... I pinned the print out over my target cube :D
\\\\\___________________\"-._
/////~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/.-'

Equinox/Tact-Zone/FFF String/S-5/TAC Pak
CX Maxima Hunter 20'' W/ Muzzy Crosskill 125gn. Total 413gn.
Leupold RX-1000 TBR DNA