The Bucks are moving in WMU 80 right now.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

watamach

The Bucks are moving in WMU 80 right now.

Post by watamach »

I do a ton of scouting while out and about and the last 2 days I have seen the most chasing so far. I have found it quiet so far and thought it has been weird. Yesterday the Baden/Haysville/Plattsville areas I saw 3 different bucks mid day chasing does. 1 was a beauty 10 pt at 3pm. This morning already I have seen 2 bucks chasing does around the Cambridge area. 1 was a thick 8 at 9am middle of the field. This cold snap has them moving and I will admittedly be leaving work early today to get in my stand. This weekend could produce some big bucks on the forum around here.

Anybody notice any chasing the last couple of day?

Good luck to all.
tman74

Re: The Bucks are moving in WMU 80 right now.

Post by tman74 »

watamach wrote:Anybody notice any chasing the last couple of day?
I've beeen chasing bucks the last couple of days in 80 with no luck! lol. :) I've noticed an increase in tracks over the past week and have buck tracks following my boot tracks right up to my ladder and back down the trail and almost to the farmers back yard before turning into the corn.

I'll be out this aft and on the weekend for sure. Good luck everyone going out!
The meat don't fry if the arrow don't fly!
===========
Matrix 355
Exocet 165
===========
masboy

Re: The Bucks are moving in WMU 80 right now.

Post by masboy »

things came too a stand still here havn,t seen a deer in the last seven hunts .when they lay up I mostly see little deer for a while but none lately not even in the fields or driving to and from my hunts .seems like every year at this time they disappear . a big change from a few days ago when bucks were everywhere. I got a week till rifle starts so I keep at it .