Christmas Exchange - what did you get

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

j.krug

Re: Christmas Exchange - what did you get

Post by j.krug »

Got mine too but like a good boy (wifey begs to differ!) I put it under the tree till Christmas morning! :D
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
bucknbill

Post by bucknbill »

I opened mine today buy i ain,t tellin yet...sssshhhh :D
Exocet 200
S5 string stoppers
3x Proview
ComfyBear string
2219,s Blazer vanes, Muzzy 3 bld 125,s..they fly straight

John 3:16
denisdendenis

Post by denisdendenis »

Thank you!!! thank you !!! thank you !!! Dereck
i got a nice camo side pack . :D and nice mossy oak flashlight :D
and batteries for the flashlight :D , not finish got one more ,a nice excalibur Decal :D :lol: :lol:
it will be used for sure next year .. you were right , i would not have guessed .
i laugh when i saw the decal :lol: i had one for you , i forgot to sent it with your gift ,was going to sent it ,with your christmas card and i forgot the decal again .so i promiss to send the Decal to you
hope you like your gift ( i tried to give you some thing that represents my province ,the region ,the type of hunt ( forgot the decal ) and some thing that every one need :lol: it not a toy :lol:
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Denis
excalibur equinox
standard excel string
vari-zone scope
excalibur carbon arrows
3 lunenok excalibur carbon arrows
s5 string chock
range finder mount
OkXbowHunter

Post by OkXbowHunter »

I received my Xchange present from Clark (Cryon) about a week or so ago. Okay, I'll admit it, I opened it early because I just couldn't wait!!!

Clark rocks! I love everything he sent. It's these types of gifts that I really dig and Clark went over the top.

Here's a pic of the loot...ummm...gifts that I received.

There were some Chocolate Maple Creme Cookies from a maker near where he lives, a pen made from an Excalibur Arrow, a Browning Cap, Hunting Regulations from Ontario (boy, ya'll have a lot of rules!) and suckers made from Canadian Maple syrup (I had to share 'em with my 8 year old daughter :) )

Thanks so much Clark, my family and I enjoyed these gifts very much!! I think it's really cool getting gifts from another region of the world! I hope you and everyone on the forum has a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. Gen 27:3-4
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

hankenhunter wrote:Thank you Jim(j.krug) for the awesome Buck knife. This is the coolest folding knife I've ever seen. My brother thought it was a switch blade, it opens so fast. My new pack blade. :D
Merry Christmas,
Hank

I'm glad you like it Hank. I was hoping to find something that you could put to good use. I hope it serves you well in the woods.

I recieved a wonderful set of handmade wooden stick arrows in a handmade quiver also made of branches and sinew. And also a deer antler knife tool and some handy storage pouches. My words do not do justice to these wonderful gifts so I will try to post pics in a day or to when the Christmas rush settles a bit.

Thank you very much Hank and Suzanne. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
bucknbill

Post by bucknbill »

i got several goodies from Jim (birddog10)
a Big bag of home made deer jerky..that stuff is great
a copy of Mich. woods-n-water..burrr you fellers are fishin in the ice?????but some real good deer pics in it too, i also liked reading the adds :lol:
a puter cross and deer antler shed..the cross will hang in my suv..the deer antler shed (miniature)will hang in my old huntin truck
a homemade back scratcher :D ..it,s on display in the living room
plus 2 dandy led lights..i get to keep the camo, but the wife took the other :lol: ..thanks a lot Jim and i really enjoyed this..thanks so much to you Bugs for doing this..Merry CHRISTmas all
Exocet 200
S5 string stoppers
3x Proview
ComfyBear string

TYE

Post by TYE »

Hmm, guess I should pay more attention to the forum more often... I would hav loved to get involved with this!
TYE

Post by TYE »

Ah, I see.... I was totally oblivious to the thread I guess lol. I don't check in much anymore.
Dereck

Post by Dereck »

I got a T - Shirt with hunting theme
A bottle of "Caribou" the drink of Quebec will have it on New Years when friends are over.
And Last but not least was a Butt Out Tool something every deer hunter should have.

Thank You so Much Denis
Tenpoint Matrix
OkXbowHunter

Post by OkXbowHunter »

Bugs, thanks so much for organizing this!!! It was a lot of fun and I look forward to doing it again next year! I appreciate all the work you did to make it happen :!:

And thanks to Cryon again. We ran out of the Maple Cream Cookies and my daughter said "Mom, you're gonna have to get some more of these when you go to Wal-Mart" I had to break it to her that I don't think our Wal-Mart carries Maple Cream Cookies from Canada!!! :lol:
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. Gen 27:3-4
chris4570

Post by chris4570 »

As previously mentioned I recieved some custom bolts from "Onebigskittle". Unfortunately, he has yet to recieve what I have sent him. 3 weeks, I would have thought, should have been enought time.
You can take the man out of the woods but you can't take the woods out of the man.

"Celebrate your harvest with a Bloodtrail Ale(tm)!!"
"It CAN Be Done!"
OkXbowHunter

Post by OkXbowHunter »

chris4570 wrote:As previously mentioned I recieved some custom bolts from "Onebigskittle". Unfortunately, he has yet to recieve what I have sent him. 3 weeks, I would have thought, should have been enought time.
I sent another package to Ontario a week after I sent Cryon's. This package took 8 days to get cleared by Canadian customs. This time of year, you just can't tell how long it will take a package to get to its destination!

Who else has gotten their exchange gifts, c'mon, share with your Excal family!!!
HIGHBOW

Post by HIGHBOW »

Sounds like it would have been nice to share in it but I guess that I became a Excalibur owner a little too late for this year.
EXCALIBUR Matrix Grizzly & AXIOM SMF, Firebolts and Boltcutters
Hunt safe and always respect what natural gives you!
bucknbill

Post by bucknbill »

i think birddog 10 is out of town..he was my Christmas partner..i heard from him though :D
Exocet 200
S5 string stoppers
3x Proview
ComfyBear string

Cryon

Post by Cryon »

From OkXbowHunter i recieved a Package of NAP HellRazor broadheads. A copy of the Coweta Oklahoma Newspaper. 3 Magazines from the Oklahoma Fish and Game lots of great reading in there.
And a beautiful handmade knife that OkXbowHunter made himself.
Ill try and post a picture up of it but I dont think that a picture of this knife will do it justice its that nice.

Thanks again Donald I really appreciate the gifts and am glad that you and your family enjoyed yours.
Exocet 165
Vixen Deluxe
Shadow Zone
Ibex SMF
Boo Custom Strings
Vixenmaster Strings
Munch Mounts