Thanks Boo (Don)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

Thanks Boo (Don)

Post by Raymond »

Hey folks,
I received a package in the mail today containing two partial spools of 452X Bow String Material and a spool of Crossbow Serving. I had a conversation with Don on the telephone sometime before Christmas and he helped me remember a lot of things about deer hunting and some new things I am sure. I just wanted to give Don a public thank you for that and the couple of partial spools of String Building material that I just needed to pay the shipping for, there seems to be an awful lot of string on them spools for only being partial spools, thanks Don. And he also sent a spool of Crossbow Serving material which I never even thought about. Another big favor is that he knew that I couldn't pay for the serving and shipping right away and he told me to pay for it when I can. I will be sending a post dated check for the end of January. Thank you Don, I appreciate your kindness very much. I am learning how to make Crossbow Strings and will soon be able to help others out before to long. Thank you Don.
Raymond
vixenmaster

Re: Thanks Boo (Don)

Post by vixenmaster »

Sounds good Raymond, you gonna build some strings during the cold months.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
ottawacats

Post by ottawacats »

Congrats Raymond on the very nice package that Don sent you.

Matt
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Very nice!! Good on ya Boo. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Dash

Post by Dash »

Good stuff raymond. Boo's at it again ...... helping people out :wink:
Just check the "String" out first.... I don't want to start rumours, but Boo's already being in trouble for sneaking contraband across borders. He could be using you as a mule :lol: :lol: :lol:
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . I thought I was a jack ass :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Raymond
Boo

Post by Boo »

Raymond wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . I thought I was a jack ass :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Raymond
Naawww Ray, don't believe everything your wife says! :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , ah good one, Don, I walked right into it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , Oh revenge will be sweet, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . I will be waiting in the shadows for my chance , :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Raymond