Browning X-Cellerator rifle sling

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

theoldarcher

Browning X-Cellerator rifle sling

Post by theoldarcher »

I always try to pass things along that seem to help me during hunting season and to me this sling is worth it weight in gold. I have used the Browning X-Cellerator sling this past season and love it. It adjust to the length you need for carrying simply by grasping the buckle and sliding it back and then you can adjust it shorter to use while hunting without having to remove it during the hunt by grasping the buckle and sliding it forward. It locks very positively so it don’t adjust unless you want it to. I tried it because of excessive noise from the swivel post of a regular sling and the other slings always seem to get in the way in the stand if I left it on so I would end up having to take it off. I have included a couple of pictures in case you haven’t seen one before. K.I.S.S (keep it simple stupid) really describes this sling

Michael.stogre

Re: Browning X-Cellerator rifle sling

Post by Michael.stogre »

I use one on my phoenix. It is the best sling I have
ever used. I also wrap it around my forearm for off hand shooting and 3D shoots. The added support really
helps a senior like myself.

MJS
masboy

Post by masboy »

that looks great! know all about the sling swivels making noise so I always take mine off then when it gets dark I have a hard time seeing to get it back on.can,t beat a good sling for an off hand shot. thanks!!!
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Good to hear that worked out good for you. I've been looking for other options also. I've been thinking of trying a singal mount point tactical sling? I've also been thinking of something along the lines of the "backpack" style sling that biathalon shooters usefor competition. I might try to make one myself out of 2 slings.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

Thanks for the input and pictures on the sling. I haven't bought a sling yet but I really like this one because it looks very user friendly.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads