O/T - Volume 1 Is Now Available

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

awshucks

Re: O/T - Volume 1 Is Now Available

Post by awshucks »

Guy finds a magic lantern on as beach. Genie pops out and gives him one wish. He want to go to Hawaii. Tells Genie he's afraid of planes and boats.

Genie says those are the only two ways to get there. Guy tells him to build a road so he can drive it.

Genie whines about all the bridging, pilings, yds of concrete ect.

Guy says maybe he's being unreasonable, how about the Genie explaining women instead?

Genie: "Screw it, two lanes or four?
"Eze 18:21"
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

bugs wrote:That book is far too large all you men need to know is that we are always right and the rest is not necessary :lol: :lol: :wink:

You're right bugs! (See I learned well! :lol: )

That's the mantra that I live everyday by...."Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy"? :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

bugs wrote:That book is far too large all you men need to know is that we are always right and the rest is not necessary :lol: :lol: :wink:
:shock: :shock:

Yep..............back in the Garden of Eden......................
Eve thought she was right too!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

j.krug wrote:

You're right bugs! (See I learned well! :lol: )

That's the mantra that I live everyday by...."Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy"? :)

No truer words were ever spoken! "Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy? :wink: That pretty well sums it up in a nut shell. :lol: Even though the balance of power is on the male side in my house (me, the boy, and 2 male dogs -- there's the wife and the crazy felmale cat we have), she pretty much rules the roost. :wink: After 17 years of marriage, I've learned to pick my battles. Like j.krug, I pretty much stay silent and try not to move very much. If she doesn't notice me then she isn't after me about something. :wink: :lol:

My boss told me something once about dealing with some of our internal partners here at work. The same can translate to dealing with women. "You have X amount of 'money' to use to fight your battles with. You don't want to use all of your money one one issue. It's easiest and you'll get better results if you use your money sparingly on the issues that really matter to you." :wink:

I gave up trying to understand the wife long ago and she quit trying to change me many years ago. :lol: Both are pretty much like trying to teach a pig to sing. It's a waste of time and annoys the pig. :lol:
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

In all seriousness, I think we CAN'T truly understand each other. We are different. We're wired differently. And it's on purpose. We're designed to fill in for each other's weaknesses - that's the strength of the man with a woman.

You guys are much better at many things, and there are things women are better at.

We can share the same experience and it can mean something totally different for women than for men. We perceive things differently.

I say, CELEBRATE THE DIFFERENCE! :D

Enjoy the things that are different.

Accept the mystery!

Don't try to figure out, or resign yourself to never understanding. Instead, commit yourself to your spouse, your kids, love 'em, appreciate 'em, and be there for 'em.

I know that you guys know all that stuff already though. :D
Last edited by VixChix on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

Has anyone ever heard of Mark Gungor? The's a marriage counselor, but is hilarious! :lol:

Here's a video of the difference between mens & womens brains. Pretty well sums it up I think. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiVCD9QMAMI
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

VixChix wrote:In all seriousness, I think we CAN'T truly understand each other. We are different. We're wired differently. And it's on purpose. We're designed to fill in for each other's weaknesses - that's the strength of the man with a woman.

You guys are much better at many things, and there are things women are better at.

We can share the same experience and it can mean something totally different for women than for men. We perceive things differently.

I say, CELEBRATE THE DIFFERENCE! :D

Enjoy the things that are different.

Accept the mystery!

Don't try to figure out, or resign yourself to never understanding. Instead, commit yourself to your spouse, your kids, love 'em, appreciate 'em, and be there for 'em.

I know that you guys know all that stuff already though. :D

You are so right on the money there Moni!! I don't think it can be any more true than that. It all balances out in the end.

These things I joke about are somewhat true but I'm just having some fun with the topic. Wifey and I have been married almost 25 years and we have a "balance" that works well. We have learned which buttons to push and which ones not to push and when to or not to push them. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Good that we can all joke about it! :D

I know you guys are all OK with gals - you treat us here on the forum well!
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.