Dear VixChix

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

sipsey

Re: Dear VixChick

Post by sipsey »

TPM is right, here in Bammer land we used to put 2 pillows at the top and two at the bottom---and that was just a regular mattress. :lol:
Exomax
Lumizone
Boo Trigger
Firebolts
125 Stricnines
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

sipsey wrote:TPM is right, here in Bammer land we used to put 2 pillows at the top and two at the bottom---and that was just a regular mattress. :lol:
Thats plain kinky!
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

hankenhunter wrote:Dear Vixchick,
My Wife is Painting and remodeling the living room. She says my Excal will no longer have a place on the wall. But am allowed to hang my aboriginal bows, home made arrows, and artwork that I make. How do I make my "Beast" look aboriginal and will she fall for it?
Messed up in Merritt
Dear Messed Up,

You need to explain to your wife that the recurve crossbow design is both quite primitive and a fine work of art.

If that doesn't allow it entrance into the remodeled hall of fame, I believe you are in your rights to hang it over your headboard. Waking up under the Excalibur for a few nights will either inspire her to take up hunting with your bow, or to give it a place of honour in the living room.

We wish you the best in surviving the remodeling!

Sincerely,

Vix
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Dear VixChix;
Here is my problem. Unexpectedly, out of the blue, for no good reason, I drool. As I get older its happening more often. Do not know what brings it on but I will say in my stand with a deer approaching it always happens. The question is, is this OK or will my crossbow rust from this and ruin a good bow? Its right at the corner of my mouth and its embarrassing. Should I try a drool cup and if so in a camo pattern.
Regards;
Leaky

I'm just kidding people. :lol: :lol: :lol:
agingcrossbower

Are you going to give me advise or am I going to drool to death. Hello! :D
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

agingcrossbower wrote:Dear VixChix;
Here is my problem. Unexpectedly, out of the blue, for no good reason, I drool. As I get older its happening more often. Do not know what brings it on but I will say in my stand with a deer approaching it always happens. The question is, is this OK or will my crossbow rust from this and ruin a good bow? Its right at the corner of my mouth and its embarrassing. Should I try a drool cup and if so in a camo pattern.
Regards;
Leaky

I'm just kidding people. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dear Leaky,

First we need to ascertain that your drooling is not an indirect result of indulging in recreational refreshment. Having ruled out this potential cause, we advise that you to carry a fine camouflage handkerchief (monogrammed, of course) and not give the drooling issue another thought.

If the drooling becomes more pronounced when a deer approaches it would seem to us that you have a handy "barometer" of sorts, informing you of an imminent opportunity for a shot. If this is the case, then we are certain other hunters will be inviting you to hunt with them.

If you are at all concerned about rust affecting your crossbow, we recommend considering one of the new synthetic mainframe models - perhaps the Ibex SMF? For more information on the SMF see:
http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2 ... =1&t=42093 :mrgreen:

We wish you many happy hours of drooling in the woods!

Sincerely,
Vix
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
agingcrossbower

Thanks for braving the cold basement to respond to this urgent matter. At long last, after years of hiding my drool, I now have purpose and can move forward with my life. Again Thank you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

agingcrossbower wrote:Thanks for braving the cold basement to respond to this urgent matter. At long last, after years of hiding my drool, I now have purpose and can move forward with my life. Again Thank you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Be proud! You're seeing deer! Drool is a small price to pay. (Just don't any on Tara's gorgeous stock!)
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Vix, i dont know how you do it, but every post by you has been witty and very entertaining!! I hope this thread never dies.

Now for my "problem". I have a buddy who has sold me a KICK ARSE crossbow! The situation is that I dont know how to sneak it past the Mrs. An even bigger problem is that i dont know how to properly display this work of art in our (her) living room without telling telling her in advance and getting my arse kicked :oops:

Any input?

sent by: powder keg.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
agingcrossbower

one shot scott wrote:Vix, i dont know how you do it, but every post by you has been witty and very entertaining!! I hope this thread never dies.

Now for my "problem". I have a buddy who has sold me a KICK ARSE crossbow! The situation is that I dont know how to sneak it past the Mrs. An even bigger problem is that i dont know how to properly display this work of art in our (her) living room without telling telling her in advance and getting my arse kicked :oops:

Any input?

This thread is a HOOT! Roomer has it Vix is a part time fortune teller. :wink:
bugs

Post by bugs »

[/quote] Be proud! You're seeing deer! Drool is a small price to pay. (Just don't any on Tara's gorgeous stock!)[/quote]

Thats right :shock: :lol: Vix and I need to plan a CB get together so she can shoot it when I get it :D Also her year to get the turkey, since we are both such hunting pro's now Ken can set us up all by ourselves in different locations and he can call between us :D

By the way this post should be in a hunting magazine. Guys would get such a kick out of it and they could show their wives the reply of a woman.
To be a vegetarian is to listen to the live carrot gradually screaming as it drowns in a pot of boiling water …. Which is more ethical to you ?? :roll: :lol:
VixChix

Re: Dear VixChix

Post by VixChix »

one shot scott wrote: Now for my "problem". I have a buddy who has sold me a KICK ARSE crossbow! The situation is that I dont know how to sneak it past the Mrs. An even bigger problem is that i dont know how to properly display this work of art in our (her) living room without telling telling her in advance and getting my arse kicked :oops:

Any input?

Dear Mr. One Shot, (whichever one you are),

There is a very simple, medically based solution to your problem: Take one for the cause. Your arse should heal up in less than a week but the bow will be around for years to come; tis but (butt?) a small price to pay.

Just an aside, we googled "Kick Arse Crossbow" and we could not find any manufacturer with that name. Are they a new company?

Sincerely,
Vix
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

He sent me a link. Maybe I should have looked at it before i sent payment. He did say it was "cherry"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYFt_FR0lII

soooo......I think I may get my arse kicked despite your good advice Vix. :shock:

Are you available for additional counciling?
Last edited by one shot scott on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
agingcrossbower

one shot scott wrote:He sent me a link. Maybe I should have looked at it before i sent payment. He did say it was "cherry"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYFt_FR0lII

soooo......I think I may get my arse kicked despite your good advice Vix. :shock:
OH I will never forget your name now NEIL. Nice stock. :lol: :lol: :lol: How far do you think your wife CAN kick you. Great video. You are a dead man walking.
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

That is some fine engineering on that bow :D
I would be afraid to take it in the woods I would not want to scratch it.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.