Gun Registry

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bugs

Re: Gun Registry

Post by bugs »

VixChix wrote:
Doe Master wrote:That Mossberg killed a nice turkey at 20 yards . :)
Thank you Kevin! :
I am thinking of the wrong gun arent I :shock: :? I have done it before and always confuse it with the Mossberg
To be a vegetarian is to listen to the live carrot gradually screaming as it drowns in a pot of boiling water …. Which is more ethical to you ?? :roll: :lol:
TPM

Post by TPM »

Don't worry, the NDP party has never won a Federal election and probably won't for a long time.
The most important blood trail leads to the Cross...

Phoenix
HHA Optimizer
Hawke scope
Boo strings
Boo tuned trigger
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

The NDP will have trouble getting votes from rural Canada and they will have even more trouble finding the data once it's destroyed, and they sure as "h**l will have little support from all of Canada to start it all over again to the tune of $2 billion.

What a load of crap, his statement about ALL the party members will follow the agenda. Last time I checked these idiots in Parliment were elected BY THE PEOPLE!!!! and if his/her people (not the party leader) is saying it's crap and we don't want it, then the members job is to represent those who voted them in.

I would love to see some of these higher up politicians go up against the kids on an episode of "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader". My vote is for the kids! :mrgreen:
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
taz3

Post by taz3 »

Oh no, not another party with their head in their backside!! :shock:

Unsuccessful NDP's become Liberals, don't they? :lol:

Why don't they put some effort toward stopping actual criminals, instead of trying to create them, from innocent gun owners? :x
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
jonnypunk

Post by jonnypunk »

CanuckBen wrote:
Big58cal wrote:
Raymond wrote:Hey Folks,
I have a question. I only have the POL Card which did not allow me to purchase any firearms only to possess what firearms I already owned.
No offense to anyone, but how asinine is this? :?: You can own what you currently have, but can't purchase anything new? Image If you're already cleared to own guns, why should there be a problem with buying others?

Man, I'm glad I don't live in Canada! :x
For someone who is required to carry a firearm for their work (private security, armour car, etc) and who was issued a POL before they made the changes to the new PAL doesn't necessarily need to purchase firearms...possession doesn't only mean that you have some at home.

So are you cancelling your trip to BooFest or will Canada be good 'nough for you for a weekend :roll:

yeah!I agree with you!
jonnypunk

Post by jonnypunk »

8)
CanuckBen wrote:
Big58cal wrote:
Raymond wrote:Hey Folks,
I have a question. I only have the POL Card which did not allow me to purchase any firearms only to possess what firearms I already owned.
No offense to anyone, but how asinine is this? :?: You can own what you currently have, but can't purchase anything new? Image If you're already cleared to own guns, why should there be a problem with buying others?

Man, I'm glad I don't live in Canada! :x
For someone who is required to carry a firearm for their work (private security, armour car, etc) and who was issued a POL before they made the changes to the new PAL doesn't necessarily need to purchase firearms...possession doesn't only mean that you have some at home.

So are you cancelling your trip to BooFest or will Canada be good 'nough for you for a weekend :roll:

yeah!I agree with you! 8)
maple

Post by maple »