luminoks and or tracers and which arrows

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bellasboss

luminoks and or tracers and which arrows

Post by bellasboss »

I would like to know which size luminok you all use with the carbon excalibur firebolts. Also if you use tracers which one fits the carbon firebolt?

I am having a bit of a frustrating time trying to select which caron bolts to use and then which lighted nock to use with them.

All help is appreciated. Also, I was told that my best bet for certain performance would be to stick with alum shafts and luminoks. What do you think of this idea?
j.krug

Re: luminoks and or tracers and which arrows

Post by j.krug »

Some believe that the contacts that turn the nock on work better with the aluminum shafts? I have not tried aluminum shafts but I can tell you that the Lumenok brand nocks will work just fine and be very reliable when used in carbon shafts.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
bellasboss

Post by bellasboss »

J.K., what brand of carbon arrow and what size of luminok are you using? thanks, BB
wilson

Post by wilson »

i know jay's sporting goods in michigan has firebolts with the luminoks already installed...they have a web site...they are about $53.00 for a package of 3
2011 vortex
s5
lumi-zone
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

bellasboss wrote:J.K., what brand of carbon arrow and what size of luminok are you using? thanks, BB

I'm using Firebolts and I'll have to check the Lumenok size for you in the morning when I get home. I'll pm you with the nock size. Sorry I forgot to check for you yesterday. :(
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Trx480Ryan

Post by Trx480Ryan »

i have a lumenock in an Easton powerbolt that i run, i got them from the shop set up like that, bout the easiest way to do it, and seems to work well!
2011 Excalibur Equinox With Quiver and Varizone
Remington 870 With Camera Mount
Ruger 10/22 With Scope and See through Mounts
2004 Trx450r with a little work.
1995 Ranger with a little work.