A little help please

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Big John

Re: A little help please

Post by Big John »

Alright now, whats going on here? I post for help to sell my Bow and this happens. :oops:
I am getting my New Baby Girl no matter what it takes!
Even if it means selling my stuff. I Love helping people on here and will as long as I can. Doesnt mean anything except pride and the feeling I get from making people happy they can shoot better and operate safely. I like being the Teacher. I am getting to the point where I cant do as much as I used to, but Love it the same or more.
Having my Buddy beside me along the way is really important to me. I cant take being home all day not working and talking to myself anymore. It's not right for me. I've always had a Dog beside me. Always!!!!
I will continue to help out on here and donate my time and sometimes arrows or other stuff until I cant anymore. I am getting down to the minimum of hunting gear I have left, waiting for disability and other had to sell most. But I will keep something to hunt with. I would love to keep my Bow, but the Dog seems more important to me somehow now. I could not possibly expect everyone to come up with that kind of money.
And it is extremely comforting to hear all this, but I need to get $500.00 by the first week of March. The Bow would cover it. Thats why I offered it up. You guy's are killing me with kindness here and I dont know how to cope with it. :oops: I am the one who likes to give it out
and I'm at a loss for words now. :oops: :oops:
You guy's are the BEST!!! But until I hear different, the Bow must be sold to get her. If I can keep the bow, I would Love that to!! I have to go now, I'm getting speechless and all warm and crap. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I need to go call my Friend (Don) and figure out what I'm supposed to do when presented with stuff like this.
He is my little Monk. 8)
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

DON"T SELL YOUR BOW TILL WE SEE WHAT WE CAN DO! :) :)
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

wheelie wrote:DON"T SELL YOUR BOW TILL WE SEE WHAT WE CAN DO! :) :)
Damn straight!!
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

John does have a paypal and it works. Anyone that wants to help out just PM me and I will send it to you. :D
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

It's not right for a man not to have a dog...i would be lost without mine. :(
I'm in!!!! :D :D
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

agingcrossbower

If you want to donate PM me for John's Paypal handle.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I knew we would be able to help a brother out. John treats his fuzzy buddies really well. I was lucky enough to visit him while his other pup was still around and both "animals" were lit up while in each others company :mrgreen:

Im glad that John has a pay pal account, i would have been willing as a canadian to look after it if the need be but it eliminates the need for a middleman since he has pp accnt. Post pics when you get her John!

have you picked a name yet?
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

John - DO NOT SELL THE BOW!!!

You've done so much for others... Kindness begets kindness so please try to accept a little kindness in return.

Life is better with a dog. :D Enjoy your new pup when you get her.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
munch

Post by munch »

hey john here is some puppy therapy to get you threw till your baby arrives .these guys are 5 weeks old sunday. nothing like pups to help take the stress away.wife thinks i'm nuts playing on the floor with them
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

John try and hold off selling your bow . I have a feeling some kindness is heading your way in spades . :)
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

John,

Hang on to your bow. Let those of us that are able to help chip in a few bucks each and help get your new pal. It ain't no big deal and what comes around goes around.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
agingcrossbower

j.krug wrote:John,

Hang on to your bow. Let those of us that are able to help chip in a few bucks each and help get your new pal. It ain't no big deal and what comes around goes around.
Yup, it ain't no big deal. Its like the pup having a bunch of aunt's and uncle's. :D
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Yup, it ain't no big deal. Its like the pup having a bunch of aunt's and uncle's.
Some of us are the Uncle no one wants to talk about . :lol:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

agingcrossbower wrote: Its like the pup having a bunch of aunt's and uncle's. :D
I love that way of thinking about!

If you're still have trouble with this all John, then forget about it being about you. It's about the DOG. She needs the best home that can be found for her and we're determined to make her dream come true. :wink:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.