Cranking aid question

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Tar Heel

Re: Cranking aid question

Post by Tar Heel »

Bullzeye wrote:Its too bad they are so costly, at $200 with tax there in none in my future. Maybe if I start dropping hints now my daughters could get me one for my B-Day in the summer :lol:
You can get the C2 for $125.00 and free shipping and this is a good company.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Excalibur-C2-Cr ... 56487fe5bb

Tar Heel
The old man from the mountain
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

Unfortunately shipping would be killer to Canada. I will wait until the summer when I go to the US quite a bit and maybe have one shipped to my friends and bring it back across the border myself. That is a great price.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
badredbird

Post by badredbird »

got mine from mikes archery in ohio was 99 bucks but was three years ago , i can check on his prices tho , our bow shop deals with him alot
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Bullzeye wrote:Unfortunately shipping would be killer to Canada. I will wait until the summer when I go to the US quite a bit and maybe have one shipped to my friends and bring it back across the border myself. That is a great price.
If you live close to the US border you could find a US shipping address and bring it back anytime.
I have one in Michigan and it works out well.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

Ont_Excal wrote: If you live close to the US border you could find a US shipping address and bring it back anytime.
I have one in Michigan and it works out well.
I live about 1hr away, but usually with an item costing $50 and more they nail you on duties and tax at the border if you do not stay 48hrs. So I usually have it shipped to a friend or a freight forwarder near the border and pick it up when I know I am staying the week-end.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone