Not a good Friday (picture added by popular demand) LOL

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

agingcrossbower

Re: Not a good Friday (picture added by popular demand) LOL

Post by agingcrossbower »

Bet your getting a lot of pounding with that thumb for the first several days. Elevate and pray. :D
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

wheelie wrote: I said I guess krazy glue won't work on this one huh?LOL
I've used Krazy glue on some serious cuts a few times, but I think you would have needed the whole bottle lol. though it would have worked in a pinch if you were far from a hospital and needed to stop that bleeding.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
strum

Post by strum »

I just read the thread,,,man oh man wheelie thats bad deal..i sorry for ya man...i pray a quick healing and blessing over your thumb ,hand and all the rest of you too..
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Guess evrything happens for a reason. Went to my doctor and he looked at my hand from 4 feet away and said to nurse, "looks good wrap it up". Always hated my doctor. I went to the office of the doctor working emergancy the day I went in and talked about getting him because he treated me so well in the hospital and had a sence of humor. They gave me a number to get me released from my doctor and put all the info in there computer and now waiting on a letter form service Canada that I have been released and he will be my new doctor. May go more than once every ten years now with a doctor I can tolerate. :) :)
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

Sorry to hear about your incident wheelie , listen to what the doc says , it will heal faster . And I am afraid to say it --- but becareful not to hit it . The sore thumb always seems to be in the way .

Tore mine open on a fence post banger . Length wise down my right thumb , to the bone , wife said stitches I said tape . Fixed it myself , took forever to heal and looks like DR Frankenstien fixed it .
GaryM

Post by GaryM »

Sorry to hear about your boo boo. I lost the end of my thumb in an autolathe in the machine shop where I worked. That old saying..."he's all thumbs" is totally wrong. It should be "he's all fingers". I know. I have trouble starting a nut on a bolt now because there is no feeling in what's left. Your life will change just a bit...a little handicap will make you tougher though. :wink: Gary