Gonna Be A Good Day Today Tater!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Sopchoppy

Re: Gonna Be A Good Day Today Tater!

Post by Sopchoppy »

You can put some apple juice in the water pan, does the same as using apple wood. Works great with pork butts.

Tried something today a friend told me about. Got 2 lb. tubes of Jimmy Dean Regular Sausage @ Wally World, put secret rub on one and left the other plain. Put them on the smoker for 2 1/2 hours @ 225 degrees. Didn't wrap 'em, just smoked 'em with wet hickory. There ain't no way to tell you how good that is!!!!
Vortex
Gold Tip Laser II's
Slick Trick Broadheads
Viper X String
Groundpounder Mount
STS
Lumi-Zone
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Ya'll will make fun or call me a liar, but have any of you ever smoked eggs? Just regular chicken eggs from the grocery. Put 'em on the cool end of your smoker( if they are too hot they will crack open) for 2-3 hrs. Those white eggs will be like a hard boiled egg but brown on the outside and some on the inside with a good smokey taste. Most folks dont believe this but its true I swear. They turn out real good.( How the smoke gets thru the shell I have no idea but it does) Something different to try.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Lol, 1st liar never stands a chance. I've heard of putting eggs in coffee basket of a 12 cup coffee maker, when coffee is done, eggs are perfectly soft boiled. Never tied it but I'm gonna one of these days.
"Eze 18:21"
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

I'll see if I cant bring some smoked ones to Boostock( might not last the trip tho) ya'll will be amazed.
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

flightattendant100 wrote:I'll see if I cant bring some smoked ones to Boostock( might not last the trip tho) ya'll will be amazed.
Suuuurrrrreee...... Smoked eggs. :roll: Are those like Mountain Oysters or Lamb Fries? Ya' know, we call bologna "round steak" around here. :wink:
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.