New Hunting Area

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ecoaster

New Hunting Area

Post by ecoaster »

Nova Scotia.

That's all I've narrowed it down to so far. Still looking for a house with a good chunk of land. Just wanted to let all my friends here know that I have moved back to Nova Scotia. I'm going to miss the thunder chickens of the spring and Ontario Monster Whitetails, however, I will not be cancelling my magazine subscription.

One thing I look forward to is getting crossbows into the achery season. Right now they are only legal for the regular (rifle) season. They were only recently allowed, but I don't see it taking too long for full inclusion. Just need to educate some big voices to get the politicians attention.

It was great to meet a few of you and Chris4570, buddy, you will have to drag your own deer out now. Not that we ever managed to down one while we were hunting together :lol: .

Unclefester (Ken) don't be surprised if I convince a few folks from down here to come up on one of your guided hunts.

Big John I will continue to put in orders for your awesome arrows. I already have turned some heads with the ones I have here. A few "Cool! Where did you buy those?" questions have come my way.

R.J. not sure if you still post here, but I was good to meet and hunt with you. Thanks for introducing me to Bill T as well.

And to everyone else who I have met in passing or just by the keyboard, thanks for all the good pictures, stories, tips, hunting offers, and good all around family atmosphere on this forum.

I will continue to check in periodically, but summer is fast approaching and I'm usually outside every chance I get.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
Normous

Re: New Hunting Area

Post by Normous »

Wishing you all the best and hope you find the house and land of your dreams.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
NewGuy

Post by NewGuy »

I have no problem helping Chris drag deer out, good luck in your quest for the new house.
Boo/Comfybear Custom strings
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Good luck in Nova Scotia ! ( I was born in Halifax 1961 ) , so I know the area !~ :lol:

Was awsome hunting with you and Chris as well !

Good luck to you in your new location !

Looking forward to your pictures from the East !~
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

Welcome back home. You are coming home and I am trying to convince my wife to move to Ontario. She says no not until the children are both through college. And then there is our grandson Landon, it would be real hard to leave him behind, that would really be the deciding decision which I think would be a no for sure from her and me. One never knows though. Where are you living at for now? How big of a chunk of land are you looking for and what area?
Raymond
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Good luck to you on this new adventure. Keep in touch. :)
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Good luck with your move back home . :)