A fellow member needs are help

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

Re: A fellow member needs are help

Post by Raymond »

My thoughts and prayers are with your mother, you and all your family. This is definitely not an easy time for you all.
Raymond
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Ooops, been gone for 3 days, add me in the prayers sent folks.
"Eze 18:21"
sneak

Post by sneak »

I am so sorry. Prayers sent.
Exocet 200
Vari-Zone Scope
Gold Tip Laser II Arrows
Rage 2 blade crossbow broadheads
S5 Suppression System
Flemish Dyna Flight String
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Thanks again for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers guys. Shes out of the hospital from her lastest surgery. So far the healing is going good and hopefully it continues so she will be put on the latest dose of chemo to beat back this disease. The docs time line keeps getting shorter but we pray for a miracle. Shes a strong girl who is willing and able to kick cancer in the ass.

Not long ago, a guy i know well was diagnosed with a brain tumor. First it was inoperable, then it was operable, but who knew what surgery would do to him. He initially wasnt given long and now is cancer free and you wouldnt know what hes been through to look at him

In my early 20's i was diagnosed with cancer. Stage 3. The docs dont know why i healed 100% with no side effects. Im a walking miracle and know first hand that miracles can happen. Cancer is something that has a habit of creeping into everyones lives at some point, I pray for all those who are dealing with it, and every other type of health problem. Thanks for starting this thread Mike. Your good people.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

To beat cancer is a life long war once you have it and it can happen to anyone regardless of predisposition or not.

I've seen family members give in to the pain or not pursue every avenue of treatment available. Prayer alone is not enough. She must fight with every once of her being and believe it can be done.

I will continue with thoughts and prayers.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Cancer is a nasty disease and beating it, it seems is a mystery to some of the best doctors we have. I believe its your faith in your maker and the peace it gives you by leading a good life. I am hoping along with all of us here Neil that your mom tears that cancer a new one. Just love to hear of a mom with spunk. Hope she tears it a new one. :)
bugs

Post by bugs »

I know of a few miracle stories too and it happens. Some peoples bodies heal quickly and sounds like your Mom has that gene
To be a vegetarian is to listen to the live carrot gradually screaming as it drowns in a pot of boiling water …. Which is more ethical to you ?? :roll: :lol:
porkfist

Post by porkfist »

I will send my prayers to your mom. My mom is battling small cell lung cancer right now and my oldest sister is in remission from lymphoma. It really sucks. This cancer is everywhere these days.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I will keep your mother in my prayers as well porkfist. And that your sister stays in remission.

Today was a tough day. I can see its wear on her. But she's a good liar.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I apologize for my next post and Its religious tones.. But I choose to post the following update in this thread to allow the ones here who I consider friends to know the latest update. many of you have been kind enough to offer an ear if I needed but i find it best just to throw it out here so all you know. The past while has not been kind to my mother. Ever since our family trip to disney she has slowly gone downhill. Eating is a chore. She really hasnt been able to keep much down. As a result she is weak, and thin. She has had surgurys to remove what they can but this past friday was one of her toughest days and another trip to the ER. recent cat scans have shown that its progressed now to the point where surgury is not an option. Eating is not an option. She will now have a tube inserted into her stomach to releive the pressure and the pain but as u may guess without nurishment it will not be long now. We hope to have her home in a day or two. As weak as she looks she is still a brave and loving woman and strong in her faith. Its has been said to me lately(as a means of comfort) that we all will go through a time where we loose our loved ones and it has brought some comfort to know that others have been through it as well but to see her suffer has been really tough. I would like to ask for those who believe, for a miracle. and by that I mean that the end may come shortly and without much pain. What some may call a miricle, others may call a coincidence. As I was travelling to the hostpital again to see her (and having a hard time coming to grips with her illness) I was listening to a very secular radio station. "The Northern" by "alexisonfire" came on. I cant really describe the comfort the lyrics provided... really strange... I watched the video after and it appears to be a secular band. but Exactly what i needed to hear at that time. That my friends is a miracle. I wish for others to experience that comfort at some point in their lives. If you could keep her in your prayers and ask for a quick passing i would greatly appreciate that.

I know that many of you care, but I would ask that you do not respond to this thread, I would like to see it fade away.
Crispy

Post by Crispy »

Prayers sent!
Crispy
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Words can not express the loss of a mother and we all have it happen. Its a tough journey but hopefully your mother Neil can fing her way to heaven without any or as little pain as possible. Prayers sent my friend.
joe171

Post by joe171 »

HI Neil Our prayers are with you and your family
I`m retired now if I can do anything to help let me know I live in Hamilton on
If I can help send me a pm of email

Joe