Busy week ahead.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wheelie

Busy week ahead.

Post by wheelie »

Have not used my boat in a few years till last year. Few bowfishing trips planed this year so I need shooting platform and lights ect. bowfishing opens next Tuesday so no time to wait. Floors are weak and boat needs some loving.
Bought a garage for it last weekend and took eight hours to setup. Had massive wind storm a week ago and shelter made it through no problem at all. I will not be worried with high winds again.
Boat looks so happy in new shelter. Looks like it is smiling.
Removed all the 1/2 inch floors yesterday and cut new 3/4 inch floors. Going this morning to buy new outdoor carpet. Two motors are going in to get tuned up as well this morning. 15hp with planer wings and a short shaft 9.9 for trolling shallows. Both Johnsons.
More to come. Hope to make it look like it once did many years ago.May even sell it and get the new boat I really want. Just have to talk the wife into it.
Kelley

Re: Busy week ahead.

Post by Kelley »

You only live once. I bought a 21' Triton in '04 and have enjoyed it beyond belief. Best 8 years of my life.
Kelley
Exocet 200
Varizone
Boo String
Groundpounder Mount
Crazy Farmer's CowWhackers
STS
Spitfire
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Crazy morning, took off work and went boat shopping. Couldn't find anything for on the boat floors suitable that was not going to cost four hundred dollars. Went to marina in my town and he showed me boat floors that he does. Sold me apoxy and harder to seal the wood permanetly and then paint them with marine antislip paint. Total cost for floors will be one hundred twenty dollars not including the wood. Then I can just hose them down after fishing trips. Bought some nice outdoor carpeting for the seats from Home Depot for $39.99. Just need some warm weather now to apoxy my wood pieces and glue carpet on the bench seats and remount the seats.
masboy

Post by masboy »

that will do it I have a all welded my son just got that needs the same thing done so look like a project when I,m not hunting or fishing. my boat has no floor and I just take the hose to it and it sure gets messed up out fishing but easy to clean. bad thing about a new boat you spend more time cleaning than fishing.I got my fish bow straitened out just made me a big spool and it works great so ready for some fish now.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Cool, hope you stab alot of fish with it. Looking forward to opening of bowfishing May 1st. I am sure the trout fisherman will love me wading down the river shooting carp. I may make lots of friends doing it! Hope they don't ruin my bowfishing on me!!! LOL
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Got my new floors all apoxied in fibreglass today. Moved them into the front porch and running a 65000 btu heater to dry. Decided to apoxy my oars while I was at it. Hope to install floors tomorrow and paint with antislip marine paint.
masboy

Post by masboy »

looking good ! I think that antislip is the way to go no carpet in any of my boats ever again! I even took all the carpet out of my jeep I like to take the waterhose or pressure washer to everything I clean.