Collection / Donation for Awshucks

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

VixChix

Re: Collection / Donation for Awshucks

Post by VixChix »

Raymond wrote:Edit: Hey Darrel, please do not enter my name in the draw. I am already a proud owner of a DaGriz knife.
Thank you,

That goes for me & TPM too. I've already won one of Darrel's works of art - would only be fair that it goes to someone who doesn't have one yet! :)

Thanks '58 and DaGrizz for what you're doing here - great to be part of a forum like this.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
tat4life

Post by tat4life »

Hey Mark,funds have been sent this morning via paypal,that's a great thing your doing for him...Gary 8)
2010 Equinox,Lumizone,munch mount,munch custom arrows,munch string..Rage 2blade
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

No need to thank me folks. The way I figure it, if something like this had happened to me, ya'll would be doing the same thing for me. :wink: It just happens that right now is a slow time for us here at work (and my boss is pretty laid back), so I've got time to coordinate things. I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination, but I do have time. :wink:

A special thanks to Darrell for offering to donate the customized knife. :D It'll surely be a work of art once it's completed!

On the donations, if you made a PayPal transfer and haven't received a confirmation PM from me about it, please let me know! :shock: There's been a couple of people who made transfers but they didn't go through for some reason. On thing that we can figure is that the first letter in my PayPal address is a capital letter, not lower case. That may have been what threw at least one of the transfers off. Anyway, I've been sending confirmations to everyone after I get a transfer (and will when the money orders start arriving) just to let them know that I got the funds.

We're rocking right along. :D Thanks again for all of the folks who have helped out!
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

Paypal is slow as ape crap these days for some reason ,I just got comfirmation on my money sent and on other orders i have made 3-5 days ago
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

I'm home now. Got here yesterday afternoon at about 4:30 pm[Thurs]. Thanks to all who care, regardless of whether or not you've contributed to this. :oops:

I've had broken ribs before, but nothing on this scale, I'm hurting as I type. I haven't taken any pain meds yet, OL has gone to town to fill the 'scripts her daughter dropped off last night.

Geez, what a fiasco! I keep thinking that thanks is not enough............

Edited: Special thanks to Big58..........
"Eze 18:21"
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

I never do pills. When I cut my thumb and told doctor I need nothing. Stated hurting at night and asked wife if she had anything. She gave me a perk/oxycotton. She asked me a hour later how my thumb was and I replied "Why do I have a hand. LOL Painkillers have there place.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

I have your address still 58 just been busy chasing thunder chickens . Will try today . :)
Good to see Dan on here . :D
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

Doe Master wrote:I have your address still 58 just been busy chasing thunder chickens . Will try today . :)
Good to see Dan on here . :D
No worries. :wink:

Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

I wanted to bring this back up to the top and thank everyone again that have already thrown a little into the hat for 'Shucks, as well as those also that will and/or are in the process of doing so. :D

I got a couple of envelopes Saturday and meant to open them up, but one thing led to another and they're still laying on my desk at home. :oops: I'll take my notebook home tonight to log them, and drop the senders a PM to let them know that I received them, as well as any others that may have been delivered today. :wink:

Thanks again folks! It's very much appreciated! :D We'll get 'Shucks fixed up and help to get him out from under some of the hospital bills. :wink: We'll have flightattendant100 & bigredopie get some styrofoam peanuts to pack him in for the trip 'up nort' this fall. :wink:

DaGriz

Post by DaGriz »

Bringing this back up to the top of the heap!!
You sure you can skin griz, pilgrim??

Life is too short to carry an UGLY knife!
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

Got a money order from Richard Srokosv, but don't know who that translates to on here. Any idea?

Mr. Srokosv, you're being paged! :lol:

blackjack

Post by blackjack »

mate sorry l have not been on for a while, but for awshucks l'll send payment through my paypal account $50 ok, private message to me with details. regards frank
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

Anything you can send is appreciated blackjack. Don't feel that you have to send that amount or anything at all. :wink:

I don't want it to seem like we're trying to guilt trip people into giving money for this to help Awshucks out. That's not the intent. We're all pretty much a big disfunctional family on here (friends at the very least :lol: ), and look out for one another when someone is in need. :wink:

With that being said though, everyone's main goal is to look after their selves and their own family first and foremost! If anyone isn't able to chip in, that's just the way it is. If you are able to, that's great and very much appreciated! :D

Still haven't figured out who Richard Srokosv is. He's up in Ontario. I got the money order over the weekend in an envelope (with something else in there) and a note thanking me for doing this, but he didn't didn't put what his user name is on here, so I don't know "who" that is on here. If any of ya'll know who this stranger is, please let me know. :wink: I need to thank him.

blackjack

Post by blackjack »

Big58cal wrote:Anything you can send is appreciated blackjack. Don't feel that you have to send that amount or anything at all. :wink:

I don't want it to seem like we're trying to guilt trip people into giving money for this to help Awshucks out. That's not the intent. We're all pretty much a big disfunctional family on here (friends at the very least :lol: ), and look out for one another when someone is in need. :wink:

With that being said though, everyone's main goal is to look after their selves and their own family first and foremost! If anyone isn't able to chip in, that's just the way it is. If you are able to, that's great and very much appreciated! :D

Still haven't figured out who Richard Srokosv is. He's up in Ontario. I got the money order over the weekend in an envelope (with something else in there) and a note thanking me for doing this, but he didn't didn't put what his user name is on here, so I don't know "who" that is on here. If any of ya'll know who this stranger is, please let me know. :wink: I need to thank him.
MATE $50 BUCKS SEEMED LIKE A GOOD FIGURE, HE,S A GOOD BLOKE & HAS HELPED ME OUT ON A FEW TIMES BEFORE & IS WELL KNOWN AS A GOOD PERSON ON THE FORUM..MONEY HAS BEEN PAYED OK. CHECK IT ON YOUR PAYPAL & LET ME NO OR COMFIRM IT OK...
JUST FIGHTING TO SURVIVE..
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

blackjack wrote:CHECK IT ON YOUR PAYPAL & LET ME NO OR COMFIRM IT OK...
Sent you a PM. :wink: Thanks again! :D