S5 Options???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

copperjohn

S5 Options???

Post by copperjohn »

Did excalibur quit offering the S5's in the gun metal/grey finish? Or are they only offering the black ones now??

Thanks in advance
j.krug

Re: S5 Options???

Post by j.krug »

Can't say for sure but I have only seen them in black for the last while. I was lucky to get one of the early sets that matches the colour of the riser better.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

I have only seen them in black and the ones I acquired recently are black.

Although they are made by Iimbsaver, they are not available directly from them. The bumpers are exclusive to Excalibur.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Although they are made by Iimbsaver, they are not available directly from them. The bumpers are exclusive to Excalibur.
I saw them being made on the factory tour, but no idea on the color thingy. They are turned out complete on a screw machine, then tumbled in glass beads to cut the sharp machined edges off, really neat to watch them tumble out, so to speak.

Lscha has pics of the tour on her facebook page, well worth the effort to check out. You can see them being made. I think the last pic on the page is a dry fire machine in the limb room.........
"Eze 18:21"
jody5252

Post by jody5252 »

mine are gray. how ever all the ones i have seen since then are black. would make sense to have gray also...
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
Flswampwalker

Post by Flswampwalker »

a little bit of gray paint would do the trick.
Equinox
Axiom
Gold Tip IV
100 gr. Spitfires
FFF string