big big problem here guys!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xbowrook

big big problem here guys!!

Post by xbowrook »

i don't know what it is, but it gets worse every year around this time.. it's a huge issue that is affecting my sleeping, my eating, my personal life.. I WANNA GET HUNTING!!! i find myself cleaning my bow.. going through all my stuff to make sure everything is ready and accounted for.. i find myself watching 2 hrs or so of deer hunting video's on youtube a day.. i find myself wanting to head to check my trail cam and sit in stand to scout my area every free minute i get... losing my mind here.. good and comforting to know i am in good company, right guys??
Excalibur Matrix 330 Bulldog Suppressed, 18" Diablo bolts, 100 grain Rage Crossbow X blade
vixenmaster

Re: big big problem here guys!!

Post by vixenmaster »

I don't have those problems, they all disappeared when we moved out into these hills. Watch'em at the feeder & see them move around on the place.
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
bayman1975

Post by bayman1975 »

Have you become irritable, yet? Neck swelling? Do you see every tree in your yard as an opponent? No? Well, hang on, because it's going to get worse. But not to worry, the remedy is just a few weeks away.
Genesis 21:20 And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer.

Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff.
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

bayman1975 wrote:Have you become irritable, yet? Neck swelling? Do you see every tree in your yard as an opponent? No? Well, hang on, because it's going to get worse. But not to worry, the remedy is just a few weeks away.
Too funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup, happens every year.
You'd think women would be used to it by now!! :shock: :roll: :roll:
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
strum

Post by strum »

try Gold Bond powder... :lol: :lol:
they say its good stuff
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
BUDFIELDS

Post by BUDFIELDS »

I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND the situation!! I have it EVERYDAY for fishing and hunting so I started a "SUPPORT GROUP". ALL the anglers suffering from the affliction meet me at the boat ramp every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and ALL the hunters meet me at the treestands EVERY Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. ( EVERY SUNDAY is spent repairing and replenishing fishinfg and hunting tackle.)

My parents ALWAYS wanted me to be a doctor but my handwriting was NOT bad enough and I DON'T play golf but I have received MANY applications for membership in my "SUPPORT GROUPS." The best cure is to surround yourself with others suffering from the same afflictions..

My neck is starting to swell and I am "lip curling" but when I try to chase my wife she "flags" and takes off running. She also dislikes me rubbing my head on the table legs and lamps....
"TAKE A KID FISHING AND HUNTING"
Flswampwalker

Post by Flswampwalker »

I love the changing of the seasons. Fishing season then changes to hunting season.
My wife just does not understand me.
Equinox
Axiom
Gold Tip IV
100 gr. Spitfires
FFF string
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

BUDFIELDS wrote: My neck is starting to swell and I am "lip curling" but when I try to chase my wife she "flags" and takes off running.
Just have wait till she's in heat! :shock:

If she's in menopause be careful and approach only in-between hot flashes. :roll: :roll: :lol:

BUDFIELDS wrote: She also dislikes me rubbing my head on the table legs and lamps....
You'll know you're in trouble if you start growing head gear!! :lol: :lol:
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Flswampwalker wrote:I love the changing of the seasons. Fishing season then changes to hunting season.
My wife just does not understand me.
That's because men are from Mars and women are from VISA!
BUDFIELDS

Post by BUDFIELDS »

KNOW ALL about the hot flashs and menopause... Been married for almost 48 years...(ands they called Clark Kent SUPERMAN!!!) All I know is I THINK she invented headaches and she has a BLACK BELT IN SHOPPING!!!!
"TAKE A KID FISHING AND HUNTING"
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

I'm sleeping okay but hunting is taking up more and more of my thoughts while I'm awake. Getting very excited for the upcoming season! :D :D
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

A few trail cameras will help with the anxiousness. And deflating a piggy or two seems to relieve the "killer" desire for a while.Just got home from Boostock and Colton and I are going to the lease this weekend. Gotta get my fix as well.
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Wouldn't worry until you start peeing on your ankles and rubbing them together. :?
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

just got a climber and afraid when i try it it might be hard to leave the bow at home :)
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Cossack wrote:Wouldn't worry until you start peeing on your ankles and rubbing them together. :?
:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: