Arizona ez fletch "bolt"

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

rej

Arizona ez fletch "bolt"

Post by rej »

G'day all. Anybody know if the "Bolt" fletching tool by Arizona ez fletch can be bought in Canada. Have located some of their other fletching tools but not the Bolt. Their online store does not seem to be set up for Canadian purchases.
Bowster

Re: Arizona ez fletch "bolt"

Post by Bowster »

I wasn't able to locate mine in Canada.

Ended up ordering from BowHunters Superstore south of border.

http://www.bowhunterssuperstore.com/ari ... 70473.html
If the thrill of the hunt is lost, then I have lost.

Phoenix - Varizone Scope - Custom GT Laser II - 100 grain Slicks / brass inserts - Boo string

PSE Axe 6 - Axcel Sight - QAD Rest - TruBall S1 Release
Trx480Ryan

Post by Trx480Ryan »

I had to get mine from the stateside Cabelas, i dont think the canadian one carried them,
2011 Excalibur Equinox With Quiver and Varizone
Remington 870 With Camera Mount
Ruger 10/22 With Scope and See through Mounts
2004 Trx450r with a little work.
1995 Ranger with a little work.
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

I had the jig and purchased just the arms. Much cheaper.
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!
HW

Post by HW »

Just saw it at the Bass Pro store in Toronto for $64.99. Seems a bit pricey but they are available here in Canada.
Exocet 175
Boo String (Red&Black)
GT II's
2" Blazers
Slick Tricks
Dan Miller Mount
rej

Post by rej »

Thank you to everyone for the info :)
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

HW wrote:Just saw it at the Bass Pro store in Toronto for $64.99. Seems a bit pricey but they are available here in Canada.
That's a rip.......Google Az-Ez Bolt, bring up the factory, they're cheaper.............
"Eze 18:21"
JRS

Post by JRS »

HW wrote:Just saw it at the Bass Pro store in Toronto for $64.99. Seems a bit pricey but they are available here in Canada.
I was in there about a month ago and didn't see one. Asked a salesman where they might be and was told they don't carry them. :?:

Cheapest online place to get one that I found (shipping included) was Lancaster Archery. Shipping from some USA destinations is a killer. Don't go by the price of the fletcher alone.
rej

Post by rej »

Saw the Bolt on Bass Pro website last night for 49.95. That was Bass Pro Canada. Order had to be for over 75.00 for free shipping. Going to phone them and find out whats what.
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Cossack wrote:I had the jig and purchased just the arms. Much cheaper.
I did the same thing at Bass Pro in Michigan. I believe Bass Pro Canada has them as well.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

rej wrote:Saw the Bolt on Bass Pro website last night for 49.95. That was Bass Pro Canada. Order had to be for over 75.00 for free shipping. Going to phone them and find out whats what.
There's no such thing as Bass Pro Canada when it comes to prices online. The only thing Canadian about it is if they have "store specific flyers" or list "special events" pertaining to the Vaughan MIlls store. Otherwise they only list US prices, which do not reflect their Canadian store prices. I find them very devious and misleading. In effect what they are doing is baiting & switching :evil: In fact all their Canadian price are inflated by 30-40%.

For example the Arizona EZ Bolt sells for $49.99 US online, but at the store it's $64.99 Cdn. :shock:

I suppose they figure either ppl are ignorant of the price differential, or once they are in the store, they will buy the item so as not to waste their trip. :roll:

Another example: Moultrie® Big Game Scale online $34.99 USD, at the store $44.99 Cdn. To make it even worse, the same scale is only $24.63 at Le Baron's in Toronto. A difference of 45.25%. :o :shock:

Why folks shop there, and are willing to be gouged is beyond me ?? :roll:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
rej

Post by rej »

rej wrote:Saw the Bolt on Bass Pro website last night for 49.95. That was Bass Pro Canada. Order had to be for over 75.00 for free shipping. Going to phone them and find out whats what.
The comments about Bass Pro, etc. are right. I ended up buying the way "Bowster" did. Bowhunters Superstore. Nice site and they seem to have anything you can think of. I like that you can use PayPal with them. BTW, they have 2 models of the "Bolt" on their site. Price was 43.95 USD. Got some shaft cleaning supplies as well and cost, delivered to my mailbox, is 68.69 CAN.
Thewayne

Post by Thewayne »

Canadian transportation companies provides express air, road, rail and ocean shipping in the GTA and all over the globe. We also offer truck services for companies.

Shipping Companies Canada
http://www.gxts.com
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

rej wrote:
The comments about Bass Pro, etc. are right. I ended up buying the way "Bowster" did. Bowhunters Superstore. Nice site and they seem to have anything you can think of. I like that you can use PayPal with them. BTW, they have 2 models of the "Bolt" on their site. Price was 43.95 USD. Got some shaft cleaning supplies as well and cost, delivered to my mailbox, is 68.69 CAN.
So what's the difference between the $40 one and the one that's $44??
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
rej

Post by rej »

If I remember rightly, the $44 model can handle a larger range of shaft sizes. The varied posts here reenforce that saying about buyer beware. Ecommerce is a great thing but you need to read or enquire about delivery method, rates, duties, etc. It took 6 days for my "bolt" to get to me in Northern Alberta, Canada from PA. Thats good service and I was able to track it every step of the way. It also cost me less.