thanks to don and his wife at boofest

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bugs

Re: thanks to don and his wife at boofest

Post by bugs »

ComfyBear wrote:
bugs wrote:Thanks Don and Karen, A lot of work to get things set up and I enjoyed the time I was able to stay. My friend had a great time too. For some reason Comfybear never get into my camera lens though :(
Tara, I was afraid that if I did, you might have stolen my soul, or worse....I might have broken your camera. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I can actually remember your face and name I needed a picture like that
To be a vegetarian is to listen to the live carrot gradually screaming as it drowns in a pot of boiling water …. Which is more ethical to you ?? :roll: :lol:
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Had a blast at Boofest and it was great to finally meet you Terry. Thanks again for the perch it was delicious. I hope we can meet again soon and do some shooting or some fishing. :D
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
HW

Post by HW »

Again, thank you Don and Karen. I had a great time meeting forum members that I had not yet met. I would also like to thank everyone who contributed their time as well as their efforts for the prize table. I can't wait to have photos of Big John's arrows after one has gone through a deer. Awesome work on those arrows John, they are a work of art and almost too pretty to shoot.

Anyway, here's to next year, CHEERS!
Exocet 175
Boo String (Red&Black)
GT II's
2" Blazers
Slick Tricks
Dan Miller Mount
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Don and Karin, Thanks so much for your hospitality and hard word work and there was much of both.You all gave a bunch of folks a great treat this past weekend, Thank You.I know having people out is lots of fun for the people but not near as much for the host. I had a ball and you were most gracious to share your beautiful place with us. What a great event.
shafferm

Post by shafferm »

Just wanted to also say thanks to our great hosts Don and his wife Karen. My dad and I had a great time at our first Boofest and enjoyed being able to put faces to forum names along with voices. Looking forward to the next time we can make it north of the border once again.
2002 Exomag
Varizone with Burris Sig. Zee Rings
My mods:
Scope cover adapters
Optomechanical rangefinder
Custom built lit nocks
BCY Trophy flemish string
20" XX75 2219 arrows with 4" feathers