how many shots do you get on a serving

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Masboy

how many shots do you get on a serving

Post by Masboy »

I never got very many on mine till I lenthened my rope cocker and now pull easy till I just here the click.before I would wear one out in a long day of shooting or every few days with my vortex. now that I go easy when cocking I got 240 on my last serving and that's the most I ever got . I use angel majestic .026 and .030 halo . this boo astroflight string with .036 angel majestic I,m now shooting has 220 shots on it and still looks good with some light claw marks showing some . Looks like I,m going to get a lot more shots on this one and all the end servings on this string still look great.my claws are polished smooth and I turn my string over quite a lot and rub it with my fingers on long shootin sessions and lightly wax when done shooting and let it set over night.
vixenmaster

Re: how many shots do you get on a serving

Post by vixenmaster »

Spect anywhere from 150 to 600 shots on a servin, dependin on model i was usin
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
copperjohn

Post by copperjohn »

I suspect it'll be awhile before I know that info about my vixen's serving. :mrgreen: . So far I'm really lovin the way this vixen is shooting. If I get my yardages right, and a steady aim off my knee, I've been able to get sub 1" groups out to 35yds. I'll save my final judgements on it until after the season, but this bow is starting to grow on me.

Not tryin to hijack ur thread :D .....i got 356 shots outta my phoenix with factory served excel string.
copperjohn

Post by copperjohn »

Hank, outta the beast Id say thats pretty darn good.