excalibear

RESULTS: 2003 BOW SEASON FOR DEER?

Post by excalibear »

How was 2003 Deer Season for you ?
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

deleted

LW
Last edited by LoneWolf on Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
excalibear

Post by excalibear »

AHNEE Bro!

8) I remember those! When I have time I'll post mine as well :wink:

I don't think this poll setup will let guys like us vote more than once :wink:
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

deleted

LW
Last edited by LoneWolf on Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doug the Slug

Post by Doug the Slug »

Not enough room on your survey for me. You need multiples beside the doe/ fawn and buck categories. I had an exceptional year(party hunting of course) 6 deer: 1st doe with a bow in Oct., a 9 point buck in the 1st week of Nov.(Browning .308), a 4 point buck in the 2nd week Browning .308(Hopetown, near Lanark), and 2 does and a buck fawn in the 3rd week of Nov. (Swedish Mauser 6.5x 55)(WMU 64A's 2nd week) Not bragging boys, just stating the facts, like I said an exceptional year.
Regards,
Doug
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

I only hunted two days (gun season). Saw six does, two within 20yards, but we didn't have doe tags. :cry:

Saw one nice six pointer at thirty yards..........in front of my truck crossing the road :x :x :x He was deep in the swamp by the time I got to where he'd crossed.

It was good to see one anyway. :wink:
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
Tar Heel

Post by Tar Heel »

I put down bagged a buck, but like Doug the Slug I got 6 deer,also a bear last season. Three with xbow, one with muzzle loader, two with shotgun. Shot the bear with 7mmo8 browning BLR.
James
ranger66

Post by ranger66 »

I used up both my doe tags in 2003 in approx 2weeks, both take with the new exocet, late season December.
mdcrossbow

Post by mdcrossbow »

I put buck down and he was a nice size 8 but I also dropped 3 more bucks and about 12 does. Not a bad season,I Slacked off a bit.

re.

Post by Guest »

YOU GUYS MUST EAT A LOT OF VENISON
excalibear

Post by excalibear »

I agree with Doug. Not enough room - I stopped at 4 this year (all taken with exomag 3Xbucks and a doe). "guest" you are welcome to join the forum it would be nice to meet you. I do believe we eat about as much as the next fella standing in line at the grocery store. Although I suspect alot of our shopping carts have much less domestic meat (complete with preservatives and growth hormones) in them than most shoppers. :wink:
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

:D 6 pt buck fer me :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
mdcrossbow

Post by mdcrossbow »

by the time the season comes around again, The freezer will be empty. I start my weekly grilling for the guys in the shop and friends this Friday. Ususaly a good time. Someone brings a salid , someone brings bread, another brings a bottle of wine. And for an hour and a half we have a good time. Then it's back to a little work befor heading home.