3d leafy camo help

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

buckdeer

3d leafy camo help

Post by buckdeer »

i am looking to buy some of the 3d leafy camo. i don't want to spend a lot of money. i have searched the internet and found several brands. i was just looking for some advice from you guys. thank you, buckdeer
KILL SWIFTLY & APPOLOGIZE TO NO ONE
nchunterkw

Re: 3d leafy camo help

Post by nchunterkw »

I wear stuff called "Leafy Wear" that I bought at Cabelas. It was pretty inexpensive. I'm of the opinion that any ghille suit type stuff will work well.

Just be scent free and make sure to spray it with UV-Killer. Deer can see into the Ultra violet light specrum, and some dyes reflect UV light - even stuff used to make camo clothing. And some laundry soaps add in UV reflectors to make whites brighter (think of a white shirt under a black light).

Good Huntin' !
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
buckdeer

Post by buckdeer »

thank's nchunterkw i did not think i would have to spray uv killer on new camo. that's why i ask the experts. buckdeer
KILL SWIFTLY & APPOLOGIZE TO NO ONE
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

Most quality camo does not use the UV dyes.....but with cost cutting you never know. I'd rather be safe. Have a great season!
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><