Arizona E-Z Fletch Bolt

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

seabee401

Arizona E-Z Fletch Bolt

Post by seabee401 »

Just wondering if anyone who owns the Arizona E-Z Fletch Bolt can share some info. Is this model specifically for crossbow bolts only. Is the helical degree pre-set for 2" blazers @ the degree offset needed for the Fireblts w/ Boltcutters? Or do you have to set it? Also can you use this model to fletch regular carbon shafts w/Blazers for a "v" bow ?
Thanks
Tom
Phoenix I, Phoenix II, Excocet 200, Vortex, Matrix 350Se, Matrix 330, Matrix 310
one shot scott

Re: Arizona E-Z Fletch Bolt

Post by one shot scott »

When I was looking into it, the descriptions were that the ez fletch bolt did crossbow arrows and alum compound arrows. The other model did carbon arrows for compounds etc.

That is what i understood
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
srhall32

Post by srhall32 »

Bolt has a good amount of helical, preset and not adjustable, for blazers and other short vanes...fits 22 series alum and same size carbon shafts...works great for fixed blade broadheads or expandables...love mine, fast and arrow flight with Spitfires and Slick Tricks is great...
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

I think the Bolt puts the max amount of helical that you can use and not have problems with rail clearance.At least thats what it looks like when you get one fletched! lol.Sure seems to work well .
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

The AZ -EZ Fletch, Bolt comes w/arms for bolts, but you can buy different arm packs to fletch any arrow,you want. just pull out the pin and install different arms..

Dave :wink:
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Be sure it's the green and tan version they also make a blue and tan for smaller diameter arrows like used in vertical bow. Great jig but for short vanes only like 2" blazer and 2.1" Fusion. Hard, right helical. Works great. Arms can be purchased separately on their site (around $15) if you later want to use longer vanes or already have the jig body with long vane arms but want to use Bolt arms.
Vortex, Phoenix, single-shot rifles and handguns.
Incurable tinkerer.
Why hunt? Simple, it's BASIC. Why breath?!
seabee401

Post by seabee401 »

Thanks for the info. everyone. Sounds like I need to buy one.
Good luck. Be safe.
Tom
Phoenix I, Phoenix II, Excocet 200, Vortex, Matrix 350Se, Matrix 330, Matrix 310