2013 Whitetail Calendar

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

2013 Whitetail Calendar

Post by Raymond »

Hello Folks,
Thanks to denisdendenis, I will be able to know and to post the 2013 Rut Predictions. He was kind enough to have sent me a 2013 Whitetail Calendar. It sure would be nice to harvest a nice buck like the ones that are pictured in the calendar, :) .
Congrats to all the hunters who are out there harvesting therir deer and good luck to those who have not had their season open yet. I am looking forward to trying to harvest a deer this season. My season in Nova Scotia only opens October 26th, still not included in early bow hunting season. Hopefully next year. Thanks Denis.
Raymond
denisdendenis

Re: 2013 Whitetail Calendar

Post by denisdendenis »

Glad you like it Raymond
i hope you get one ,, like the september whitetail pic :D
good luck !!! looking foward to read your story
Denis
excalibur equinox
standard excel string
vari-zone scope
excalibur carbon arrows
3 lunenok excalibur carbon arrows
s5 string chock
range finder mount
Raymond

Re: 2013 Whitetail Calendar

Post by Raymond »

There sure is some nice looking photos of bucks in that there calendar. Thank you. That is a beautiful buck in September. The early bow season opens on September 29th but not for crossbows. That is open in the regular deer season on October 26th. I have my licence for vertical bows also but I cannot hunt with them at all because I have a hard job pulling them back and holding the bow up to long. I only hunt with my crossbow now, so I guess it will be October 26th. I hope the DNR Minister signs the papers to allow us crossbow hunters into the early deer season for bowhunters next year. There is still some jealous vertical bowhunters keeping us out. I am still looking forward to going for a deer this fall. I really would like to get one to put some meat in the freezer. I wasn't well enough the last two seasons to be able to hunt enough to harvest a deer. And I didn't really want someone to harvest one for me. I like to harvest my own if I can.
Thanks,
Raymond