Company tomorrow

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bugs

Company tomorrow

Post by bugs »

You all know I took a new hunter out on one of the only days I went turkey hunting. She is 23, a Univeristy student with some friends against hunting and didnt think she could ever shoot an animal but wanted to go with me to see what I was interested in. That day we saw nothing and she was cold. Last weekend I told her I was going hunting and to my suprise she said got all excited and said she wanted to go with me. She was asking questions about my Excal so I took her outside to shoot it. She LOVED it! She came in and looked up the course dates for the hunting and firearms course and is saving money to take them as well as buy an Excal when she is done. She has decided an animal should live a free life so hunting is actually better than farm raised going to the grocery store. It only takes an open minded individual with someone to show them the way :D
To be a vegetarian is to listen to the live carrot gradually screaming as it drowns in a pot of boiling water …. Which is more ethical to you ?? :roll: :lol:
R.J.

Re: Company tomorrow

Post by R.J. »

That's awsome ... bringing another on board ! .. Great to take the time > " Good on ya " !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

:D change one person at a time..
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
georgiaboy

Post by georgiaboy »

Good on ya bugs!! :wink:
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

You have done well grasshopper, i mean bugs :D
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Nighthunter

Post by Nighthunter »

Way to go Bugs!!! You did good!!!!
"The only difference between mediocrity and excellence is effort!" M.T. Walton
bugs

Post by bugs »

Thanks guys, I like hunting alone but I must admit company in the dark isnt such a bad thing :lol: :lol:
To be a vegetarian is to listen to the live carrot gradually screaming as it drowns in a pot of boiling water …. Which is more ethical to you ?? :roll: :lol:
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

Good job bugs!!! :D Another site I'm on, there's a girl on there that used to be a vegan, but decided to start supplementing her diet with wild game that she took. Sounds weird, but everyone has been encouraging her and she has come to understand the relationship that hunters play in the environment.

Keep up the good work! :D
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
denisdendenis

Post by denisdendenis »

Way go Bug !!! It good to see some good people that love the sport and share their experience with young hunter Kudo to you Bug .
Bravo !!!
Since i got my deer all be bringing a young man 14 years old , on is first gun season for deer hunting ( i am almost more excited that he is )
Denis
excalibur equinox
standard excel string
vari-zone scope
excalibur carbon arrows
3 lunenok excalibur carbon arrows
s5 string chock
range finder mount
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

Congrats on helping educate another person that really didn't know anything about why people hunt and taking game that the lord has given us the opportunity to take.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
HIGHBOW

Post by HIGHBOW »

BUGS, that is the way to pass it on! Thank you for keeping the sport alive!
EXCALIBUR Matrix Grizzly & AXIOM SMF, Firebolts and Boltcutters
Hunt safe and always respect what natural gives you!
bugs

Post by bugs »

I used to hate people shooting animals because I didnt know enough about hunting and knew an idot that did. Grandpa went but I didnt meet him until I was older and we never really talked about it. It only took me someone to teach me the real facts about hunting. I learned that hunters cared more than anyone else on this planet about the animals, conservation and habitat. Now I think developers are the evil animal killers of the world :x
rayman

Post by rayman »

Thanks for sharing Bugs. Most people are never exposed to it and for that I feel sorry for them. Not only hunting but other things talked about on this forum like fishing, gardening for food, raising animals for butcher, etc.
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Good for you bugs!! :wink:
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
bugs

Post by bugs »

Well everyone we started the walk home and saw fresh big tracks along the corn right where we walked in. They were not there before because I was looking all the way in for tracks. All I hope is that I wasnt spotted leaving. Obviously he didnt catch a good scent or he wouldnt have followed our footsteps but may have been spotted in the blind. Cant fit 2 in my stand.